The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

McClean was getting dogs abuse all day.

If people are dishing it out they can expect to have a bit returned - and not entitled to get all offended.

Fair play to McClean - in an era of footballers being glorified, characterless robots he’s a man of principle.

1 Like

Whatever about McClean but Pulis is far too old to be wearing baseball caps, I cringe every time I see the auld fucker.

he has always been a limited player but I guess for those guys who wanted Trap sacked for not building a team around him he hasnt lived up to expectations

1 Like

Oh I was never one of those, and if I was sufficiently arsed I’m sure I could dig out some old posts to demonstrate. I did think he had some decent raw tools and potential though, and do find his lack of development disappointing.

I don’t really disagree with any of that in principle. And if no more comes of it then fine, I have pretty much zero issue with what he actually did. But I presume there’s a fair chance the FA will charge him with incitement or something and it becomes a distraction for the club. Now if you’re producing on the pitch like Diego Costa it is one thing, but I’d imagine it wouldn’t take long for a manager to get sick of it otherwise.

incitement?

calm down

I’m not saying I think it is, but I’d imagine there’s a chance he will face a charge of some kind from the FA alright.

Exactly. This is just another example of soccerball fans being precious cunts who can dish it out but can’t take it back.

Pulis said he’s not the sharpest tool in the box, but not in a bad way, whatever that means

I’d imagine it means thick but harmless. Would seem reasonably accurate from his public persona anyway.

"James knows he’s not the sharpest tool in the box :smile:

Robbie Brady just hit the post with a lovely strike. 1-0 Newcastle, who really need a win. Oh, equaliser.

This is quite entertaining fare.

Which big club will snap up Wijnaldum at the end of the season? Think he’d fit in really well at Arsenal.

Is Hoolahan playing today or is he injured?

On the bench.

That’s a fucking disgrace. How can Norwich have Wes on the bench?

2 Likes

It’s an affront to the rich history of football in Norwich.

1 Like

Steve McCartney seems like a lovely man. A real footballing guy with great enthusiasm for the game.

Nice run from Bojan there. One for the future maybe!