The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

And she old enough to be his mother.

Are we disregarding the fact the ref called her to come onto the pitch?

Its actually that I’m not afraid to say that some (very few) English players are good players. I’d say you thought Sterling was shit alright when he was starring for Liverpool a few years back. John Stones is 21 by the way while van Dijk and regularly got to be made look like a joke when playing some obscure pub team from Kazakhstan or somewhere. I’d compare Sterling to Luciano Vietto from Argentina who was great for Villarreal last season but is finding it hard to get into the Atletico team this season. Young players can have bad seasons and recover

1 Like

Yes, I regularly said that Sterling was nothing special.

He seems to be doing well enough for a team way better than Liverpool

Stones is dogshit.

What the fuck does that even mean? He’s in the premier league, which has been dog shit for the last 5 years…that’s the point we have been arguing :rollseyes:

The BPL is a busted flush at this stage.

1 Like

Of course, it ruins my narrative.

1 Like

Played well in the World Cup as well in a shite England team. Also I wouldn’t call the Premier League shit. It’s a long way behind the Spanish league but is as good as Italy at least and better than Germany

1 Like

Would you stop. I was someone that watched it religiously up to the last few years… it’s horse shite.

It’s nowhere near as good as Italy.

It’s the second or third best in the World. I would watch more of the Spanish league myself but Arsenal and Man City especially are very good to watch. It’s better than it was in the 90s when average players like Cantona were held up as superstars

Bournemouth are a lovely side to watch.

A goal down to Newcastle. Very entertaining fare here.

If Newcastle win this it will be robbery.

Wijnaldum is a touch above everyone else on the pitch though.

Agree

I’ve had a few quid on Bournemouth at 4.7 on Betfair anyway. Mystery how they’re still trailing.

15 attempts to 1.

Tiote and Anita have been horrific, offering their defence no protection and giving the ball away time after time.

Christ, I’d shoot that Tiote lad if he played for me.

Matt Ritchie comes across as a moany prick.