The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

No United won’t sign him he’ll go to chelsea.

And he was good in 2 of them, according to you. The Everton midfield was overrun in the other 48 and them being shit at the back, making loads of defensive errors and conceding a significant amount of goals has nothing to do with Stones.

Jamie: “He’s foreign. He has foreign players. He didn’t even celebrate the goal even. He’s the polar opposite of Sherwood. He’s going to come in and… What would Tony Pulis do? What would Sam Allardyce do? We’re going to go long. But the fact he’s coming from France, they’ve got foreign players there. He has those foreign players in and he’s coming from foreign football. He might try to play more football. Maybe play a different position.”

Analysis, Carragher style.

4 Likes

No I said he was very good in a couple of games in the lead up to the last international break. Last season he showed flashes of brilliance but lacked consistency. He’s been better again this season and will go on to be a top player.

I read it very fast in a Scouse accent and it made perfect sense.

2 Likes

Harmless lads like @anon25556527 lap up the bullshit from Carragher and Neville. EPL is the best league in the world. Joe Hart is world class. Nathaniel Clyne is the best attacking full back in the world. John Stones is the best young defender in Europe and that’s before you even get to midfield players.

I think Carragher is a clown and I couldn’t careless whether the premier league is the best in the world. At the moment Bayern, Barca and Real are streets ahead of the English teams. I don’t see much of the german league but I don’t think it is better than the EPL depth wise. The top 3 in the spanish league are very good and sides like bilbao, sevilla etc are stronger than most people think but I reckon the bottom 5 or 6 teams are very weak. The Italian league has a few fairly even sides that are decent in ac, inter, juve, napoli and roma but it is hard to tell how good they are given there nearly all rebuilding since last season.

1. Spanish League
  2. English Premier league/Serie A
  3. German League
  4. French

Stop trying to change my words with idiotic statements not once did I say he was the best young defender in Europe. Hart is average and Clyne is a nothing player.

Please tell me that’s close to what he said. That is gold.

Look it, we both know what you said but it’s fine if you’re backing down and apologising.

I said he was better than van Dijk, don’t think I ever said he was worth 30 million. We’ll see who’s playing at a higher level in a few years

Some lads here think he’s shite

Himself and the other man utd fan from Tipp are a joke…they believe whatever sky tell them…Stones is average just like all the other over hyped English players, Sterling being another one…the man himself I think is the other forumite I was referring to…absolute donkeys. Generation sky.

2 Likes

+1. Their best in the world XIs would include the likes of Michael Carrick. No harm to them but it’s lowering the standard of football debate on TFK.

1 Like

So Hazard is shagging Carneiro…

3 Likes

Running on to treat Hazard, Jose exploding over it…hmmm…

Disappointing to see such idle speculation on the internet

Was it not Ivanovic?

Hazard I believe

She was obviously managing her assets.