The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Friday night football will be a regular feature from next year - starts with 10 games a year.

And that’s different to last year? Or the years before?

The (English) game is dead, pal…Money has fucked it.

I’d advise all forumites to put the house on the saints to beat Everton right now.

1 Like

It’s not pal. I’m slowly realising that. The only thing that will get me interested is an Arsenal title run. So I guess I won’t be getting interested.

I’ve just done that pal.

Chelsea will be out of the title race by 6pm tomorrow.

I deliberately didn’t watch the Aston Villa-Manchester United match (the last five minutes apart) as I can’t think of anything more depressing than watching English football on a Friday evening in late summer when it’s still daylight until 9:00, but Manchester United are developing a nasty habit of winning matches by one goal. They will be title contenders.

Everton lead 1-0.

1 Like

Brian - you need to start at the bottom and fall back in love with the game… join a local junior club. Winter training, oranges at half time, dodgy fields, bad refs, manky cups of tea, endless slagging, hints, signing into the fitness and medical advice threads here, deep heat, sticky tape, fighting with team mates… that’s real football, bro.

Which means the odds are now greater. I advise all forumites to put the house on Southampton now at greater odds than before.

2 Likes

Should we double down again?

A chance to make a small fortune now. Bookies rather naively keep letting the odds drift as the Everton goals go in.

3 Likes

The really ballsy guys are piling on the Saints right now. Available at 22/1 on Betfair guys.

Double down? You’re a wall St capitalist. Treble down ta fuck!

Lookookoo

https://vine.co/v/MIQtlZpb5ag

1 Like

Lump on. You could be a millionaire before the day is out if you’re brave enough.

Two games in but Sunderland look doomed. Fans were leaving after 20 odd minutes today

Should never have sacked Gustavo.

I liked Gus but he had lost the fans. They shouldn’t have reappointed Advocaat.

Great to see Ranieri picking up where he left off in the EPL

Add the last eight or so matches from last season to Leicester’s 100% start and they’ve been the best team in the league.

Thought Cambiasso’s loss would be felt badly there.

I think Norwich will do well this season. I was very impressed with them in the play-off final.