The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Why would he mate? He gets top 4 every season and spends fuck all money. He’s a PLC’s dream.

1 Like

#KPI’sachieved

1 Like

Of course. Finishing 4th followed by elimination at the round of 16 from the Champions/Second Place/Third Place/Fourth Place league is now the definition of success in the EPL/PLC world of football.

Any clips of John Stones’ defending yesterday, chaps?

Another clean sheet for the Saints, I see. 3 clean sheets and 3 victories in a row since Fraser Forster returned from his cruciate knee ligament injury.

1 Like

Wanyama, Forster, Van Dijk and Ki have been huge success stories in the EPL.

1 Like

Based on games left, I think it’s reasonable to assume that Arsenal will get 81 points and have Villa at home on the last day needing a win to win the title. Villa will already be relegated, have nothing to play for and in time honoured fashion will thwart Arsenal who will have twenty shots on target, but fail to score.

I am hoping that Van Gaal doesn’t quit or get sacked. It would be a shame to see this happen long may he a giggs manage united. What sort of retard names their kid kit? Must be Watching too much Knight rider.

Maybe Liverpool might be able to beat Manchester United if Van Gaal leaves though, pal.

3 Likes

Please go easy on him, he’s still in the afterglow of their season defining win over Norwich on Saturday.

The worry for Wenger is they’ve largely tailed off after a quick start to the season. 25 points on the board after 11 games (8 wins 2 draws 1 defeat), last 12 games just 19 points (5 wins 4 draws 3 defeats). Four of those five wins were against sides in the bottom five, Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle and Bournemouth. Still have away games at Man U, Man City, Spurs, Everton and West Ham to come.

Away games at City, Everton and West Ham should hold no fears for them in fairness.

1 Like

Roberto “@the_man_himself” Martinez is at it again:

:laughing:

1 Like

What an odious creep.

Martinez is just bigging up Stones so that he can sell him at an inflated price. :slightly_smiling:

I was watching the Sunday Supplement re-run yesterday and they got onto the subject of the new Swansea Manager Francesco Guidolin and one of the reporters said he had to google him to know who he was and another said he didn’t know who he was because not much Italian football is shown in the UK anymore. Surely to fuck if you are Football Journalist it is your job to at least know about the other major leagues in Europe?

I despise Roberto Martinez you cunt

City have confirmed that Pep will replace Pellegrini at the end of this season.

How can they when he is going to Utd???

LOLZ

A statement from City said Chilean Pellegrini, 62, was “fully supportive” of the announcement being made.

You know he’ll never come back now.