The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Ranieri saving Mahrez for next week. Vardy will be off soon too.

The richest league in the world and not one good team in it.

Leicester are a joy to watch mate

I’ll take your word for it but their points tally after 25 games would suggest they’re no great shakes

They’re not really. They’re operating on about 30% possession every game. The defence only know how to lump it. But hey, it works.

That makes absolutely no fucking sense.

They’re absolutely blessed that the draws went their way in Europe, otherwise they’re on course to lose a CL place.

If Fiorentina can topple Spurs in the Europa League then they could be in massive bother.

Chelsea and Arsenal are likely to exit the CL in the next round.

United have a very handy draw in the Europa League and City got one of the handiest draws they could have in the CL.

Liverpool have a decent draw as well but are so rubbish they might get knocked out.

Consolation goal from Kun. Borderline onside

I actually didn’t want Aguero to score that one, this is weird.

Full-time: Manchester City 1 Leicester City 3.

English football :clap:

Our football, the world’s football.

Leicester now the bookies favourites to win the league at 7/4. I’m gonna stick my neck out and say they won’t get a better chance to win it for a long time.

They really should go on and win it now. Spurs probably the only team capable of staying with them.

1 Like

Hey Jamie, what’s the score?

They wouldn’t be close to winning any of the major leagues in Europe if they only have 53 points after 25 games - that’s a fact

Yeah, logic wouldn’t be one of your strong points.

Ligue 1 - a one team league
Bundesliga - one team league
Serie A - Napoli on 53 points after 23 games, not too different from Leicester
La Liga - three teams, the rest absolute cannon fodder that get hammered 4-0 and 6-0 weekly.

The points total reflects the competitiveness and parity among the teams, nothing else.

As much as I hate them, it’s pure folly to write Arsenal off. They really should win the league if they get their act together.

Barca regularly hammered the epl champions league sides they’d crush teams just like they do in la liga. The really indicator of depth is the Europa league where the English sides always get found out.

1 Like

The defence does its primary job, not up to them to instigate the flowery stuff.
When they get the ball on the floor in the other teams half they are very good, comfortable with the ball and have played some lovely football this season.

Barca hammer Real Madrid 4-0 from time to time too. They’d hammer 99.9999% of all teams in all leagues. What’s your point?

Ivan Yates having a really shit week. All we need now is NAP to put it to a finish

Q: The bookies make you favourites …
Ranieri: ‘I don’t believe bookmakers. They said at the beginning Ranieri was favourite to be sacked!’

Claudio :ronnyroar:

3 Likes