The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Classic TFK - lad disputes which county he’s from but the sex pest bit can stay as is .

24 Likes

Giving Johnny Ronan blow jobs seems to have gotten the thumbs up too.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Yee all partied

3 Likes

putting TUM in an illustrious grioup with many other illuminaries at barry egans christmas bash

I was surprised Gerald Kean didn’t get a mention between the jigs and the reels.

if kean was from galway…

Keane?

Kean

1 Like

Afraid not. But dream on.

Do you? Good.

More to the point, everyone knows what you are. ‘Ireland is full?’ Yeah. Full of sleazy lowlifes like you.

Ireland is full! Save our women from foreigners!

And our junior colleagues from solicitors!

A white lad who works with and drinks pints with exclusively other white aul lads writing about a niche Irish game.

Stop projecting your Tetra Pak personality onto me you silly old man.

1 Like

You are a stupid sleazy cowardly racist prick. And I will you say same to your face any time you want.

A niche Irish game… Gives great cold amusement to see lads driven to eminently predictable self humiliation.

You really must be, going by the way peope who know you talk about you to a complete stranger, a gold medallist in the ‘utter prick’ Olympic stakes.

Calm yourself down Tetra Pak. You’ll give yourself an aneurysm you daft old cunt.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

10 Likes

Oh, I am very calm. After all, I am not a legal secretary or a junior solicitor.

I’d say you must have a terrible temper Tetra Pak.

Would you ever consider reformer Pilates ?

Instead you’re just a drunk who writes the occasional article … Do you still include the anecdotal friend who called or text you to back up your point? That was always good for laugh

There must be a way to monetise this

7 Likes

Yeah, I am a drunk. Of course I am… A drunk with perfect syntax and (largely) perfect spelling. Sure I am…

All ye ever have is the drink thing and the age thing. Tis terrible funny watching people I despise humiliating themselves on my terms, as if I was blowing at a spinning top in Doon from a high stool in Drogheda.

You are an obnoxious profoundly dim prickaun of a ladeen obseesed with my every doing (‘He is drunk every Wednesday!’) Tis fierce funny, really.

Then again, stupid people generally have stupid friends. To that extent, I can understand your obsession. But only to that slender extent.

No. I generally leave the taste for contortions to disciplinary proceedings.