The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

If guys can stop trying to dig up real life Information on posters the site would be fine.

7 Likes

It isn’t a patch on the evening that @Flano was outed by some Clare roaster on here.His Plenty of Fish photo was splashed up and all.The biggest shock I got was that Flano looked exactly like I expected him to.To be fair The Mulliance were not to be messed with.We were a proper country back then.

8 Likes

We kissed the sky

It’s a very strange carry on

That was topped by Facebookgate (horse box) and then @Captainshan threatening to go to the yahoo police

3 Likes

Poor old @Atticus_Finch was caught out with the first facehop.

2 Likes

Poor old @Atticus_Finch absolutely despised me and I probably wouldn’t blame him. He wasn’t the worst of them though ‘oul Atticus.

IOTM was a fairly harmless affair, nothing really nasty in it. You used to win it all the time mate, more a reflection of your standing with your peers than any malice towards you.

But things have taken a very concerning turn of late here.

We lost a good one in Labane

8 Likes

I only ever won it once - but you were no one if you didn’t have the place turn on you once. The serial winners, then boys were unrale

I’d have no malice for anyone on here, I can’t understand it tbh. Shur the whole thing is only meant as a ball hop

2 Likes

There’s surely a roll of honour? @The_Dunph was a serial winner iirc.I remember thinking of nominating @farmerinthecity one time for confusing McQueen the movie director and McQueen the fashion designer but I couldn’t do it to one of my own.

2 Likes

He’s on the run a long time now.

how can you have plausible deniability when its obvious?

1 Like

FBI

Find Batshit Irishman

Drink Working GIF by Sky España

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF by Cameo

What are we looking at here @iron_mike? Who’s at the centre of this.latest shebang?