The Brian Fenton is stalking Bandage thread

I thought he had a PR company?

I’m not sure pal. I always thought he was an accountant, the way the gooch is a banker.

1 Like

Aviation conference ?

1 Like

Who: Graeme Molloy
Where: Browne’s Bar, Bishopswater, Wexford town.
When: LIVE spot

Graeme is playing a game of darts in a nice jumper, which this poster believes he got for Christmas. He is joined by a certain respected TFK poster and are in good order.

3 Likes

Who is Graeme Molloy?

Philistine

A man who always did a savage man marking job on Bernard Brogan in the early 10’s.

These Dublin 5 coffee houses are the Cafe Nero, Alderley Edge of the GAA

7 Likes

Brian Fenton is probably perplexed by seeing the same sweaty lad forensically documenting what he’s wearing every time he pops in for a coffee with Brian Howard.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Former Irish captain and hooker and possible Lion (I can’t be bothered checking) Ciaran Fitzgerald, inside and outside O’Briens off-licence in Carrickmines yesterday. He had a carrier bag of 6 bottles clinking away. They looked like a Spanish red but I think there was a sneaky bottle or two of craft ale in it.

Ciaran drives a very understated 142 Lexus. I imagine he’d rarely frequent a deli counter but if he did, he’d stick out like a sore thumb. He was full of Irish whiskey recommendations for anyone who’d listen though.

3 Likes

Where’s your fucking pride?

6 Likes

About lads representing a team that includes England? Seriously?

You’re probably the type of person who shushes people in the pub when someone 50 miles away is taking a kick.

Oh Mac…

1 Like

I’m surprised you recognised him now.

2 Likes

Oh Mac indeed.
Where is your fucking pride?

1 Like

Are you inviting former Wexford footballers out for pints just so you can log them on TFK. :clap: next level commitment

Captained the Lions 1983. Hails from Loughrea.

The day we matured as a nation :clap:
See also: “Not booing GSTQ”, “Beating New Zealand in an exhibition match”.