The Brian Fenton is stalking Bandage thread

The forum needs this thread. I’ll start. John Myler cut me a look the other morning at the Rochestown Centra as I was fixing my matted hair after wearing a cap on my 10k run. He gave me ‘the state of him’ look as he climbed into his 151 Passat.

4 Likes

That’s a spot mate!

12 Likes

Did you forget to log into your other account?

Not a thread.

2 Likes

Meyler.

1 Like

Great spot mate :+1:

1 Like

We already have a thread for this.

Luke Fitzgerald strolling through Dundrum shopping centre yesterday afternoon

I saw Shane Dowling AND Peter Clohessey within 50 yards of each other in Limerick last week.

Were they making a pincer movement on The Chicken Hut?

15 Likes

I saw him yesterday driving a big fuck off Saab at Hassetts Cross. The Claw that is. I see The Dow most days.

Donnacha O’Callaghan last Friday morning walking his v large sized Cube mtb through Douglas Village. Ms Locke and I were strolling down to Starbucks for a couple of Flat Whites as the ex-Rubby and now media star Donners passed the other way, on his way home I’d imagine.

2 Likes

I he went bust? Where does the Saab come from?

Saabs haven’t been made for donkeys years.

I’ve no idea.

I remember years ago when working with a Shannon RFC player, he sold five of us a ticket, I think it was for £100 for a draw for a Saab. Whatever happened I don’t know but the draw was never made, and despite asking, we never got our money back. It was a running joke for a while.

I didn’t catch the reg of Clohessey’s Saab but I’m guessing it might have been that one.

not a thread

@Juhniallio made that quip 29 days ago mate @artfoley

he made a quip, im the thread adjudicator

Former Louth manager and current county board chairman (and TD and millionaire by all accounts) Peter Fitzpatrick.

When: this evening.

Where: at the North East Runners Dundalk (NERDs) training session.

Info: he’s a fit man, went flying past me (wouldn’t take a lot) at one stage in a manner akin to @Gavrilo-Princip in his pomp at a race (I resisted any Joe Sheridan comments). No doubt he’s tuning himself up for the local 5km at the end of the month that he organises each year for local charities. It’s a sign of how grounded the man is that he names the race after himself. The Fitzer 5km may also be where that fat Tipp cunt @caulifloweredneanderthal lines out for the Fast February Five (if Mrs @caulifloweredneanderthal is off work).

I await your adjudication @Locke

5 Likes