The Business Ideas thread

Throw a gps into them as well sure and a music player. All you need are your shorts and your wireless head phones

A running sponge to go into pocket to stop jangle that you can wet to squeeze over head on hot day ?

For €58 they’d want to cook the dinner and put the kids to bed as well.

They’ve fuckin thought of everything

There’s nothing unusual in those shorts that I can see, a small zip pocket?

Too late, as recommended by @caulifloweredneanderthal

Saw them last week but didn’t know the price of them :grinning:
FFS

I’ll wait for the AliBaba version I think

1 Like

Sure there’s loads of options for a fraction of the price.

Got a new pair a few weeks ago. The previous pair (about 2.5 years old) had to have the back zip repaired a few times by Mrs @caulifloweredneanderthal and then I put them out to pasture

Ya the back zip is gone in one of mine too, but the phone never budges even without the zip

Only available in XXL unfortunately.

Don’t worry, they’ll get the XXXL back in soon for you

3 Likes

My cover is blown!
Many a true word spoke in jest.

Embarrassment Inc. - these days people post 10 or 20 tweets a day and most people don’t have the time to scroll through thousands and thousands if their enemy’s old tweets to find the buried racist ones from 2013, when edgy was cool. At Embarrassment Inc we will dedicate as many man hours as are needed to scroll to the bottom of your enemy’s twitter feed, to find the racist gold. We will scroll down through the day and night, through sunshine and storm until we finally find the buried treasure you need to destroy your foe.

2 Likes

There is a way to search old tweets by date

Fuck they’ve thought of everything

1 Like

This already exists in France and it’s big. I’ve used it. It’s called BlaBla car or something like that, can’t remember exactly.

I just thought of the best idea ever - it’s an exercise bike that’s hooked into a big cycling computer game. So you’re pedalling away and on the screen you’re racing in a Tour de France stage or something like that. There are people trying to overtake you and you have to steer. Maybe there’s traffic, depending on the stage. There are all different difficulty levels so ordinary people can race in the world’s top races and get fitter as they go. There are opponents making breaks and doing pelotons and stuff. It’s like a brilliant car-racing game only with bikes. Also an online competitive option - as time goes on you get a grade so you’re always competing against a similar level. Make internet cycling friends.

Holy fuck I’m brilliant.