The Business Ideas thread

Seeing that talking shop that Mary McAleese started didn’t turn up a single good idea, I propose to tap into the initiative and creativity of the tfk posters to see if we can come up with a plausible plan for a new business.

I’ll start off with two.

1. A topcoat with pockets big enough to hold an IPad so that men wouldn’t be reduced to toting ridiculous manbags.

2. Horse racing merchandise. Go to Leopardstown dressed in the colours of your favourite nag. And vintage horse racing merchandise. Go to the Derby in the colours of Shergar. Watch the grand national in the pub in your Red Rum shirt.

Any other sure fire winners out there.

A wooden spoon/stiring implement that you can wind up, attach to the side of a saucepan and runs around the rim like a little train keeping the liquid in the pot stirring while you go off and do other gay stuff.

1 Like

making an adult range of those shoes with wheels that kids have

This thread makes perfect sense, everybody with an viable business idea will post it up on the internet for everyone to see.

You know those guitars, that are like, double guitars, you know?

7 minute abs.

Cheltenham have copped onto this already. They sell scarves in the colours of Kauto Star, Denman, Long Run, Big Bucks and have t-shirts / hoodies with the colours too. Would have been a great idea during the boom years when all sorts of eejits went horse racing but us toffs prefer to wear our normal clothes these days. You’d still sell stuff like this at the Galway races, the Friday of Punchestown or Stephens Day in Leopardstown though. It would stop the gimps dressing up in suits they only wear once a year. Kinda like the Xmas jumper brigade if you know what I mean.

Yet you have no problems eating pancakes once a year or fish twice a year

Come again?

:o

You calling people gimps for only wearing a suit once a year yet you are more than happy to eat pancakes on Pancakes on Shrove Tuesday and abstain from meat on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday like the sheep you are

Quote me up the post where I said I only eat pancakes on Shrove Tuesday and Fish on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday as per your original claims or else kindly fuck off and antagonise someone else today you utter utter cunt of a man.

Puke is gone fierce edgy lately

There are only two kinds of people in this world, sharks and sheep - Sharks are winners, and they don’t look back because they have no necks. Necks are for sheep. You are a sheep

So you’ve made baseless false allegations you can’t back up. That’s par for course with you alright. Thought you’d at least be man enough to admit you were wrong but you can’t even do that. Come back to me when you’ve developed a back bone.

it is far from baseless, the fact that you are protesting so much sums it up.

Why would you get so rattled if there wasn’t some truth to it?

:rolleyes:

Do you honestly think we are going to believe that, you were only covering your arse because HBV made a fool of you

Go on, keep trying. I might bite eventually.

It’s obvious Puke is getting uptight cause he’s one of those once a year suit wearing louts