The Cancer Thread

Nah. Poison a few hundred of the hoors if you can. Then visit Clare.

The very best to you, kid.

3 Likes

Best of luck mike. Youā€™re well able for it. Anything you need let us know.

1 Like

Just seeing this now @iron_mike, youā€™re some battler, stay strong, better times ahead surely

3 Likes

Keep fighting the fucker anyway @iron_mikeā€¦

1 Like

Best of luck @iron_mike

1 Like

Nothing to say Mike bar Iā€™ll be thinking of you sitting at home in August when Iā€™m in Croker.

2 Likes

Noone told me the saw doctors were playing croker in August

11 Likes

They might be on at half time seeing as Galway are playing.

1 Like

Donā€™t think they do music at half time in minor matches

3 Likes

Keep her lit kid

2 Likes

Fuck that cancer shit mike. Hammer it. Beat it so you can continue to listen to all the ladies in your life arguing. Beat it for all on tfk who appreciate forewarning of upcoming deals in supermarkets around the country. Beat it for all the lads from Limerick who upped sticks and moved to greener pastures. (You and @TreatyStones). Good luck.

7 Likes

Best wishes aul stock @iron_mike

All the best @iron_mike

1 Like

Mike awful news I saw the thread bumper earlier and new something was up. Yesterday I made a few pound at the races thanks to Mac, fenners, chucks and the dancing baby and on behalf of the forum I made a donation to the Irish cancer society. I hope you come out of it stronger. Stay safe.

10 Likes

A lad trying to make a cancer thread about him when another forumite is actually suffering from cancerā€¦ Iā€™ve seen it all now. This place is toxic.

1 Like

It isnā€™t about me. I followed a few of the lads tips and made a few pound. Iā€™m merely giving a little back to the forum as the forum has given plenty to me. A number of posters on here have been touched by cancer and I thought it was a good gesture. Whether you agree or not is largely irrelevant. The money will be put to good use and help those who need it. Thatā€™s the important thing it isnā€™t about me or you. Iā€™ve butted heads with @iron_mike in the past but he seems like a genuine type who is who he says he is and I respect that. I wish him well. Now Iā€™m going to head for a good long sleep. Good night mice.

Lads this is gone way past a fucking joke at this stage. I was told earlier to pretty much fuck off and go and watch golf when i said lads need to grow up and move onā€¦

Every fucking topic is getting spammed by a certain fewā€¦ Its a joke ladsā€¦ Move on to fuck and let it go. That was a nice jesture on Behalf of Barney and should have been seen as that. Nothing else.

Of ye canā€™t move on ye should take a break from here or just fucking delete yer accounts.

Wishing ironmike all the best in his next battle and Iā€™m sure everyone else here does too so leave the petty bullshite at home

12 Likes

Iā€™m been trying to move on for days. As I said it was gesture on behalf of the forum after I made a few pounds on macs, chucks, Fenway and dbs tips at the races. I hope iron mike makes a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

All the best @iron_mike - May the force be with you!

2 Likes

There are a few right weasels on here. They should just fuck off at this stage. Or grow up.

2 Likes