The Cancer Thread

Thereā€™s nothing can be said. All you can do is be there in whatever way is possible and appropriate.

Iā€™m desperately sorry this has happened

Sincerest condolences, sir.

Peace be upon you.

Desperate. May God grant them comfort

Jesus Christ. RIP boxty.

Christ. Thats absolutely desperate. My condolences to your family pal.

Thatā€™s horrific @anon67715551, sorry to hear that. Absolutely awful. RIP

Sorry to hear that @anon67715551 and sorry to hear youā€™re news @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

Thanks for the kind and heartfelt messages there lads. Itā€™s a numb, cold feeling that Iā€™ve never experienced before and sadly itā€™s for real. Looking at his lovely innocent face in his death notice wouldnā€™t be long sharpening your focus. Itā€™s heartbreaking.

34 Likes

That awful sad news
RIP

Jesus may he RIP. V sorry to hear that my friend.

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss,may his gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Puts a lot of stuff in perspective

3 Likes

Very sorry for yer loss chiefā€¦ Just shocking

Very sorry @anon67715551. RIP

Christ almighty, Iā€™m so sorry to hear such news, poor little fella and heā€™s whole life ahead of him. Itā€™s a cruel fucking world.

Sorry to hear that Boxty. Condolences to your family. I canā€™t imagine what ye are going through

@anon67715551. This is truly awful news. Itā€™s the biggest horror any parent could face. I donā€™t know what to say. Please know that the likes here are in solidarity with your wifeā€™s clan. The poor little man. The poor family.

2 Likes

May all the family find the strength to get through it all. God love them, be good @anon67715551

Thatā€™s desperate.

Different ball game when you have kids alrightā€¦ The fucking fear in you is just different.