The Canine Corner

Fuck. That’s a good lesson for the kid anyway, no harm done.

No. Should they? Dog is new to them. It was only a tiny nip and was most definitely done out of fear rather than any lowering the blade doggy-style. Just a pity it was his face.

Would be cuntish to put down the dog over that.

That dog needs to be put down.Next time he could bite harder and leave the cub with a scar.Father in laws dog bite my young lad one day, we buried him in a hole that evening.

4 Likes

No it wouldn’t.

https://youtu.be/FJcohFW5zXs

6 Likes

Fuckin class

The junkie boyfriend is some yoke. “He told you to pick it up”

Reading this thread with a lot of interest. Have been put under pressure by the wife and kids for the last couple of years.
Youngest making her confirmation on Sunday and of course has brought up the subject again

:smile:

Pressure to pick up your dog’s shit? Yes Mike, do it for your daughter.

2 Likes

He might be a junkie but hes not stupid

1 Like

Never happened

1 Like

Borrow a dog from a friend for a week’s trial. Make sure it’s an active dog that needs walking and make the kids do it, including the picking up shit bit. You’ll see then if they still want it.
My sister got a dog a few months ago and already she’s a beast of a thing and strong as an of. A terrible decision.

Ah it’s not even that chief. With both parents working and the kids at school, it’s not fair on either the dog or the kids

2 Likes

Definitely. Ive had that conversation with my sister.

You’d have to get a little companion for the dog if that were the case.

Councils should provide bins and bags as well though. I think that makes a huge difference.

You will miss it from time to time if they are off the lead, but doing it when on lead? Thats just lazy.

But most dog people generally think dogs shot alot less publically now because the dynamics with dogs and how free they are has changed alot in recent years.

There are alot of people who should bever have a dog.

Imagine having to walk a dog. :joy:

I’d be fierce ashamed if anyone saw me.

6 Likes

Yet you’d happily shove your arm up a cow’s arse hole ?

3 Likes