The causes of Glas

Most of the cunts grew up in posh parts of cities or are black sheep from families that hunted , sold meat or raced dog & horses .

:joy:

He fairly quenched the lot of them there.

i could watch from 1:56 over and over…the dopey cunt gettin fucked in the sheugh :rofl:

Fuckin crusty bastards.He should have done a padraig nally on them.

Niall Breslin

1 Like

Kev-esque in his ‘I know his housemate’ comment.

You raise a good point there. Maybe I should have put down Niall Breslins housemate, might have been more accurate.

:rollseyes:

An adopted lad who’d hit a blank wall til our Glas got on the case and sorted him out. Good and proper.

2 Likes

I was actually very pleased with that one.

1 Like

You couldn’t free Ireland when you’re at it? You do get a lunch break I presume…

You should hear about the time he freed his sphincter in front of two poor American girls.

1 Like

Free Ireland from what?

Forget it for the time being… What’s this about American girls?

You can ask Ambrose, he tries to have a go sometimes because I’ve pointed out that he’s a sad piece of shit, but no more than anything else he’s not very good it.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I’ll keep my bake out of it. Maybe you could look into this for me :slight_smile:

He pissed himself in front of a pair of women he was hoping to ride. It’s a very sad story, like the lad himself.

You have to applaud his ambition though

2 Likes

I agree. It would be very ambitious for some lads around here to talk to a woman, never mind drop the hand

2 Likes

Golf, fishing, horse racing, gaa, tfk etc etc. You’d nearly think a lot of us were ambitious not to talk to women.