The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

TĂ  Smark, chuffed.
So does that mean I’m halfway to a spot under the new double stamp system?

1 Like

Will Leahy. :grin: Jesus :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looking well there smarck.

@Smark has the numbers. Bring it on!!

DOUBLE LIVE SPOT

Who: SinĂ©ad O’Connor and Mary Coughlan (singer, not politician)
When: Just now - I repeat this is a double, LIVE spot
Where: Bruxelles Bar, Dublin
With: Each other and some dude in a suit (possibly Coughlan’s husband, as he is cozying up to her)
Wearing: O’Connor is wearing torn, faded jeans, purple Dr. Martens and a red hoodie. She is looking very ‘punk grrl’ and would possibly still get it. Coughlan is wearing a frumpy black gĂșna and high heel shoes, and would most definitely not get it.
Other notes: They are seriously well on it here. Shouting and carrying on, and drawing plenty of stares from other drinkers. Out of the 4 people I’m with, I was the only one to recognise Coughlan. When I mentioned who she was, one of the dopes was wondering what the former TĂĄnaiste was doing on the sauce with SinĂ©ad O’Connor.

23 Likes

Well done @ironmoth. Two very good spots.
What a day for my thread. First Will leahy and now Sinead o Conor, all live of course with the all important detail.
Congrats lads.

They’re spots. O’Connor is a top, top spot. Great effort.

2 Likes

Mary Coughlan has been very prominent the last few years on how she stopped drinking and her alcoholism. The details don’t stack up here.

2 Likes

Being in Sinead O’Connor’s company would drive anyone to drink.

7 Likes

:rollseyes:

1 Like

:pint: ?

Mary Coughlan is on the late late show tonight. If she’s been on the sauce in Bruxelles since 4pm it could be some craic.

5 Likes

:astonished:

1 Like

Lovely. That’s tonights TV sorted then. :grin:

Ah I hope she’s not gone back on the drink cos she always seemed like a decent sort. However I read an interview with her a few years ago and she was asked had she any regrets. She said she wished mojitos had been around when she was drinking because they looked gorgeous!

@ironmoth’s story checking out here.

1 Like

Is this her here now singing? The big wagon of a one? She’s pissed yeah.

That’s Mary.

You gave a spot for a woman you can’t even recognise?

10 Likes