The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Live spot of Limerick Native and 2fm DJ Will Leahy at the disco at the Fariones Hotel in Puerto Del Carmen. Will is having a rocking time with his 2 kids, wife and either mother or mother in law. Our young fella has been making strides towards his daughter but Will warned him off.

3 Likes

This thread is doomed.

5 Likes

He’d be doing well there, the family have a nice solicitors practice in Limerick city as well.

Leahy and O’Sullivan yeah?

Must have kicked O’Sullivan to the curb.

http://www.leahyandpartners.com/profiles.php

I’ve been away too long

Ah sure solicitors are constantly changing their names

That cannot be a spot by @Mac. I even know a few of the people mentioned.

@Smark, your ruling please

Just no.

5 Likes

Nice one Mac. I’m giving you 5 stars, the following factors were taken into consideration whilst arriving at my decision.

1. I like you.
  2. I like Will Leahy( and miss his Saturday morning show )
  3. The detail offered up for a live spot was excellent.

It’s spots like this and guys like you that are going to make my new thread great.
@Brimmer_Bradley.
Adj, Celeb spotting thread, Part iii.

3 Likes

This big ape is still carrying on with this is he :grin:

Were going to need a vote here to decide just who is running this thread,it’s as bad as meehole and kenny at this stage

We had our vote and the good people voted for me. End of story.

Brimmer is free to challenge me again to a vote when the required time frame for re-election has passed, which is ten years.

Until then i’m the fucking boss so deal with it.

5 Likes

I’m opting out of this thread until this no smark is ousted as adjudicator.

4 Likes

In the light of @mac’s post I would just like to issue my unwavering support to @Smark as the de facto celeb spotting adjudicator

13 Likes

Even though I feel he very harshly adjudicated against my outstanding spots at Cheltenham, I too would like to fully endorse @Smark’s position.

Will fuckin Leahy, I ask of you. How Mac even knew what he looked like is more puzzling.

Who: Glen Hansard
When: about 2.30pm today
Where: just outside where I’m working on Magennis place, just off pearse st. Dublin
Wearing: Peaked cap, his big grey beard, a tweedy green blazer styler thing
What: Glen was chatting on the street with another muso type for a while.
Anything else: The spotting of Glen led to a prolonged discussion on the line between paedophilia and older fellas riding younger girls. Unbeknownst to us the ladies upstairs were having the very same discussion.

Why so @Juhniallio?
Have I missed something?

Hansard and Irglová first happened upon one another in 2001, when she was 13-years-old. At the time, The Frames were touring Czechoslovakia and the pair met through Irglová’s father, a musician and a friend of Hansard’s

He was seeing the young one from the film once for a long time. She was under the age of consent when the film was made. He was about 37