The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I spent a all nighter playing pool with him 23 years ago in Zans in Tooting. He was a awful man for the personal back then. Anything went in that place

1 Like

Jimmy is a gentleman. An awful nice fella

4 Likes

That beats the shite out of the frame I played with Ken Doherty in Jason’s in ranelagh back in the late 90s :smiley:

1 Like

I have great time for Jimmy

1 Like

Boo fucking hoo,
Don’t forget to have a wash or the hookers won’t even touch you on the mainland, you can always have that wank if you can put the Cark lookalike out of your head

You are a teacher.

You are responsible for raising the youth of today. You should be showing leadership.

Your language is absolutely appalling and reprehensible. Making a holy show of yourself and I urge you to desist from your vile behaviour.

TFK is only a bit of craic to let off some steam. Your behaviour is most unbecoming.

Accusing strangers on the INTERNET of being disrespectful to women/paying for sexual relations is just downright crude. Cop on.

4 Likes

@backinatracksuit has gone very edgy since that Nelly concert last week.

7 Likes

What Stage is this??

Are you actually weeping while typing that :laughing:

1 Like

I’m in a zen like calm, mate.

You are as rattled as Darragh Fitzgibbon with 7 minutes to go last July.

He’s probably still prancing around langerland with an elastoplast on the side of his face

1 Like

2nai0z

Zing… Zap

What’s the genesis of this feud and @backinatracksuit following @dodgy_keeper around the forum saying things like “yeah but you’ve never been with a woman you haven’t paid for”? It’s most unseemly.

:tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

Why don’t you do your own detective work, you clearly haven’t a fucking clue

1 Like

You’re a bully.

1 Like

You’ve turned into a fucking right nasty piece of work.

1 Like

You’ve got some anger issues

1 Like

You’re a creep

5 Likes