The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

NOT a spot, you didnā€™t even tell us her name.

If I told you her name, would it tip the scales?

Is it a bloke?

The fact you needed to be told her name is enough

No buddy, uk women cyclists are generally not celebs over eire.

1 Like

Fuck sake. Next time I see the little man I will call him out as a former poc fada champion

He wonā€™t be a spot if you do, up your game or youā€™ll be getting the @ProjectX treatment.

2 Likes

Is Gerry Thornley a celeb? If he is, heā€™s currently in the Bath on Bath avenue. A cunt of a man in a cunt of a place #poetry

Along with Gerry Thornly

Are you staying long, mate? Will I run up and put on a pair of jeans?

2 Likes

He is and his bollix, NOT a spot.

5 Likes

Live spot: Alan Farrell TD having a sneaky smoke around the back of the portakabin toilets at Malahide United.

1 Like

Spot, well done.

LIVE SPOT

Offaly un"funny man" Neil Delamere about to board FR122 to LGW at Dublin Airport T1.

Was he wearing his orange corduroy pants?

Sigh, quelle suprise, @Fran with a bland spot.
Spot, I hope you are proud of yourself.

1 Like

A spot is a spot

1 Like

Lookit, if Neil Delamere is the type of z-list celebrity spot you aspire to then thatā€™s your perogative.

I just think there is more potential in you @Fran, it pains me to see you just phoning it in with these tap-ins.

Who: Padraig Harrington
Famous for: Three time golf major winner
Where: Lower Mercer Street, Dublin 2
When: Today 12.25pm
Other notes: Harrington has a beard now. He was accompanied by his missus who was wearing a rather expensive looking pair of sunglasses. Harrington carried a suit bag. As I stared intensely at the couple, Harrington gave me a look to say ā€˜take a picture, it will last longerā€™.

5 Likes

Top spot