The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Irelandā€™s greatest Robbie Keane was in Gibneys of Malahide on Thursday night.

3 Likes

@3 in the morning? Claudia at home spread eagled, not a hope. No spot @dancingbaby would have told you off, good and proper. Seems like itā€™s left to me and the likes of @Watchyourtoes and @earl_hickey to tell you spotā€™s and no spots

Spot. Well done.

1 Like

No mark politicians are not spots, neither are nobodies from rte TV shows. Putting the two together does not make a spot.

Who?

Thatā€™s a spot.

LIVE SPOT

Who: Man of the Match in the 2018 All Ireland Hurling Final, Kyle Hayes.
Where: Dunloe Lodge, Killarney

4 Likes

Iā€™m stepping in to call this one.

SPOT.

1 Like

You should have spotted Willie o meara and Darren o connel too

If this isnā€™t called a spot Iā€™ll come to TFK towers and burn it to the ground.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t know them to see.

Would you recognize any of the hangers on?

Paudie Ahern from Kileedy. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Afraid not.

Make sure & tell the lads.

He canā€™t. Heā€™s in the car on the way down there as we speak!

1 Like

That was a test of your credentials and Iā€™m very happy to say you passed.

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œglasagusban, post:5873, topic:22114, full:trueā€ a spot.
[/quote][quote=ā€œglasagusban, post:5873, topic:22114, full:trueā€]
Thatā€™s a spot.
[/quote]

Here pal, Iā€™m pulling you up on this one. Itā€™s the wakest offering ever offered, fuck all detail (an integral part of the process) and doesnā€™t even clarify if @Mullach_Ide even saw Robbie.

Overall itā€™s a bit like me popping in to say Roberto deNiro was in the Dorchester Hotel (insert possible venue and celeb of choice) and fuck all certification/detail.

Revoke the award or supply a valid reason for the award.
Iā€™m afraid of my shite of the poster will do.

1 Like

Who Nickie Quaid

When Sunday afternoon

Where Lidl castletroy

Details Nickie was Iā€™m the queue along with a female type. They had three pumpkins along with a typical assortment of lidl purchases. One of the juniors gave him a thumbs up which he acknowledged with a nod and smile.

Celebs in lidl?