The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I just knew you would be first to reply :grinning:

1 Like

Adjudications are final pal.

Chainsaws were on half price

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a spot for sure.

Sighs mournfullyā€¦

1 Like

Did he look as sound as the Clare lad in the deli queue?

Iā€™m afraid not. Nice detail though.

1 Like

Live spot former Kerry manager Jack O Connor Avenida des Playas Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote. Jack was having a pleasant stroll in the midday sunshine with his wife.

What

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Fucks sake

+1. Hard to make out whatā€™s happening here. A pre-Christmas heave might re-ignite this once noble thread.

Just saying,ā€¦

You saw a teacher on his half term holidays.

3 Likes

Shots firedā€¦

@Mullach_Ide @Brimmer_Bradley & @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy were all ran for doing far superior jobs truth told.

Live spot. Former kerry manager jack oā€™connor - sinclairā€™s hardware, Stewartstown. Buying hard soap, wooden clothespegs and a galvanised bin. And some of dis, dat and does

1 Like

Empty vessel rattling more like.

1 Like

Almost live. Tall, handsome, black and proud Hollywood a-lister, Samuel L. JACKSON.
He and another man standing in the middle of the deserted main street of Castledawson in the early hours. I spun the Jeep and made a return pass just to be sure. Sam, having completed his business jogged across the road in front of me. A much slimmer and fresher man than you might think.
He was wearing an expensive looking long tope coloured raincoat over a grey silk suit, slim black tie and white shirt.
I decided to make one mire pass in the hope of getting a photo, or even an unlikely selfie- possibly with the orange Hall in the background. However he got into a very small blue and white hire car. I decided to follow. As he left the village he stopped briefly, got out and threw two full binbags over the fencing which surrounded a small building site. He didnā€™t look particularly suspicious, in fact he seemed quite casual.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like