The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

A proper spot

Spot

1 Like

Not a spot

Sports journalist and drug cheat taker downer Paul Kimmage in Wagamama Dublin 2 at lunchtime yesterday enjoying a bowel of beef ramen and some good conversation with some friends or colleagues. He is quite shorter and stockier than I imagined listening to him on the radio and reading his articles.

You think heā€™s a celebrity do you? Not a spot. Christ above.

Cyclists are generally not big fellows.

Amy Huberman SuperValu Sutton just there now. She was pushing a trolley full of groceries with a toddler in the seat.

There was a red Jaguar Jeep in the patent and child spaces outside which I assume is her car.

Thatā€™s a spot 100%, thereā€™s a lady whoā€™d have a lovely way about her at a deli counter

I was in a bit of a rush so I didnā€™t get to observe her demeanor at a counter.

Calm down

Hard one to call although Iā€™d give it. The adjudicator is trying too hard to appear contrarian with his sword up his hole bullshit.
Here for the day is in itā€¦ Spot.

Well in Faganā€¦:pint:

2 Likes

No.

The sword has swung

Yes.

The sword has swung

1 Like

Yes

The sword has swung.

Thatā€™s why he was no good.

He was hardly no good now, letā€™s not be overly dramatic here.

Paul Kimmage is easily a celebrity by Irish standards

1 Like

The deed is done.

Thatā€™s a spot.

Live spot:
Who: An Taoiseach Leo Varadkar, musician Paul Hewson aka Bono and actor George Clooney
Where: Private dining room at the front of Patrick Guilbauds
Company: various flunkys and sidekicks
Wearing: Leo was in a sky blue button down shirt tucked into black/navy trousers, Bono in black, only caught Georgeā€™s head
Other notes: Starters for all consisted of a lot of salad which is not on the standard Guilbaud a la carte menu. I assume a specially crafted green heavy fare was put together to cater for the health conscious stars with the metabolic age of 50. Leo excuses himself for a piss at 10:10 and used the jacks downstairs at the Cellar Bar. He looked in good nick and at ease with himself despite high dining with A listers.

23 Likes