The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

No.

The sword has swung

No

The sword has swung.

Ok mate you can give it a rest now.

1 Like

Not worth formally reporting a load of Murderpool FC legends posing for photos with Oirish scouse reds outside The Market Hotel in Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2 there.

Agreed

Depends on the legend. The sword is cocked.

Timmy Dooley and Billy Kelleher.
Where: Limerick City
When: Yesterday evening
Doing what: Pressing the flesh in advance of the European elections.

After an initial fleeting spurt of excitement I settled back to my usual demure, harsh winter scowl. Campaign manager Timmy came to me first to fluff me up for Billy, and admittedly I found it hard to resist his West Clare charms. He was enthusiastic about Billy and his chances, albeit with my valued support, and before I knew it he had moved on to someone more important. Billy then came along and was really sincere and earnest about everything even if we spoke about nothing in particular.

The Irish political machine is well oiled and well dressed. They waltzed through a crowd of people like an old couple on a wedding dance floor.

1 Like

No and no.

Timmy’s very much of East Clare stock

Ye’re all the same to us.

You’re the one swooning at him

2 Likes

A new low.

2 Likes

Would Munster Rugby’s legendary corner back Jerry Flannery count? Just came through Dublin airport with a few other rugby types

Rugby players are not spots.

1 Like

These are not spots

The sword has swung.

Never post here again

11 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Jerzy Dudek. Krakow airport lounge. He’s flying to Warsaw.

15 Likes

Yes.

The sword has swung

1 Like

Grade A spot

1 Like

David Quinn of the Iona Institute Lombard St.

1 Like