The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

If there was a vote of no confidence and Glas was to survive. How long more would Glas be safe in his position?

Wtf you on about?

Anyone who thinks Samuel L. Jackson isn’t a spot clearly isn’t fit for this or any other purpose.

When you think of the many great great volunteers who took on the role previously, a call like that really does not sit well.

It was both disrespectful to you but much more so to the Thread and all who have contributed to it.

Have another go at that there like a good man

And, worst of all it was disrespectful to Marty. He didn’t deserve that

1 Like

No wonder he was looking stressed in Eason’s.

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I’m on bumpy ground here

1 Like

Poor old @carryharry still seething since I ran him and the other other Tipp garsún out of here. As I’ve said before though, I’m only minding the jersey. Even @JonSnow was betrayed by his own men, after all he did for them. I will be happy for a nomination process and vote to be organised.

In the meantime, RTÉ talking heads are not spots, and all adjudications are final.

That old chestnut “ I ran a fella from a thread “.

I have ran @glasagusban from this thread

3 Likes

Marty Whelan transcends RTE

You tried the back seat adjudicating for while, you slinked off with your tail between your legs, it was fairly pathetic all told.

I’ve advised you before to let him at it. He seems to really need it and serves fuck all other purpose round here bar posting lame one liners and emojis.

I fully endorse @glasagusban ‘s stewardship of this thread.

1 Like

Ran or slinked, mate?

He’s not up to it. He’d have every no mark called a spot in an effort to lick holes left right and centre.

Someone has to uphold standards and hold the line sometimes.

1 Like

Big show of support for a fella that had a lovely little belt off the moderation of the forum not so long ago, from the moderation team

Noble gesture mate

1 Like

Some posters have the ability to not carry imagined slights and arguments around with them from thread to thread, unbelievable as it may sound.

You’ve been chasing poor @anon32894817 for years over a so called slight of NAP Gaa club.

2 Likes