The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Thatā€™s not the underlying motive here. @Bandage knows full well neither of these cunts are remotely near the criterion for spots. The nub of the post was to inform us he was headed to the Westbury. Make what you will of all that. Iā€™ll await @Fagan_ODowds observations on the level of fodder that place offers.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s not my form.

:eek:

Afternoon tea is not your form?

And the child hanging off him

Seanie Fitzpatrick walking along Merrion Row heading towards Stephens Green. Spotted him from my window seat in Foleyā€™s. Iā€™ve stopped in here for one on my way down to The 51 after having afternoon tea in The Westbury earlier.

Three spots for you today pal. Ye are spoiled in the big smoke with all the celebs

No celebrities to report on my walk from McDonaldā€™s in phibsboro to McDonaldā€™s in Cabra.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a real last of the summer wine feel about Dublin city centre today. The place is awash with celebrities having the last blowout of the summer. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if I spotted Johnny Ronan or someone later on.

2 Likes

That cunt would be getting a Glasgow Oyster from me if I saw him in my rangeā€¦

i think a chelsea smile or colombian necktie would be more appropriate for that ubercunt

1 Like

Live spot:

Frank McNamara walking down Merrion Row going away from town. Carrying a satchel. Long grey hair.

Unreal or a new Low(e)?

1 Like

Live spot: Ex Dublin captain and my former BOI colleague Collie Moran walking along Merrion Row heading towards Stephens Green.

A busy day for @Bandage but an awful pity he hasnā€™t seen a celeb yet

4 Likes

Outside of Glenda and Collie the rest should be in faces youā€™d love to smack rather than here .

Baggotonia is where the celebrities are at. Our very own Fitzroviaā€¦

you mean the permanently startled glenda

Horseface eyebrows as she is known in our house.

1 Like

Glenda is a lovely lady.

1 Like

An absolute stunner,

Who: Dublin, Manchester United and Ireland former
Player Kevin Moran on Belvidere Road.

When : today. 2.55pm

Appearance. Same head of hair and hair colour as his heyday. The face is of a man who has laughed a lot. Still trim and in shape. Navy jacket. Blue patterned shirt.

Destination - I can only assume corporate hospitality in Croke Park and a date with destiny now postponed.