The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Do you consider anybody on tv a celebrity?

If you have your own show on RTÉ it’d impress me right enough

Surprise surprise, he’s easily impressed

Is Bernard Dunne a spot?

Boxer or Gah mentalist?

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Live spot. Clare Daly walking down Pearse st westbound towards the junction with Westland row. She is not accompanied by Mick Wallace.

1 Like

Was Mick’s son with her?

1 Like

Ray D’Arcy having lunch in the strand bar in Dunmore East yesterday afternoon.

1 Like

Jp Fitzgerald (Rory Rory Rory’s ex caddie) having a few green bottles in The Carpenter. Rory won’t be married before 50 apparently

JP mustn’t have got the invite to the wedding so

2 Likes

Not a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Not a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Who?
Alan kelly

Famous for?
Several high profile strange hurling decisions.

Where?
The silver teal moycullen

When?
Just there now

Status update
Looks like, to quote a tfk classic, he might struggle on soft ground. It is unclear looking at Alan or, in particular, that fat cunt Brian gavin, quite how stringent the gaa refereeing fitness tests are.

1 Like

Seriously?

2 Likes

I’m waiting for a proper adjudicator mate. I have every hope that this’ll pass muster.

You’re probably a confident guy. I’d give this little enough chance in all honesty.
The level of the rejection could be painful.

Feel free to continue spotting.

1 Like

Spotted Irish Catholic / Iona Institute / religious zealot / nut job David Quinn on Nassau Street at 12.15pm when I was making my way to The Westbury.

Was sitting in a window seat in The Gallery in The Westbury at 2pm, tucking into the middle tier scones of the afternoon tea offering, when I spotted Glenda Gilson strolling down Balfe Street and making her way into the hotel.

1 Like

Should you not be making two separate spots for administrative purposes?