The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Live spot!

Mattress Mick in Butler’s coffee shop Ballsbridge

1 Like

No, he just has an eye for that kind of thing. Wahey!!!

1 Like

Lad just come in in full Everton training kit. Nodded pleasantly at me in my celtic top (washed yesterday). Don’t recognise him but wag with him and 18 plate blacked out range rover. I’ll do a quick Google.
Black Nike trainers, no socks. Training gear. Everton sleeveless hoodie. Black hair. Thin face.

I think it’s Michael Keane. Seemed a pleasant man. Chatted happily about soccer to the couple next to him whilst queueing for his drink. A lovely manner at the deli counter one might say. Cafe Nero, alderley edge just there now.

/original/3X/d/4/d48e9fd6adea2225f5b0bc2934ffb530cc84cd0b.mp4

3 Likes

You could get a full time job working for The Sun mate

flattythepapparazzo

Do you just sit in Cafes and Greggs all day mate?

He’s the best barista in the Greater Manchester area

2 Likes

No mate, I have coffee and breakfast on the way to work. McDonald’s tomorrow. Celeb spot highly (highly) unlikely.

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

That’s a spot.

The sword has swung

I saw GAA journalist and media personality Shane Stapleton yesterday at 12.20pm. He emerged on foot from St Mary’s Road onto Haddington Road and was wearing a red Cuala tracksuit top.

Never ever will that gurning fucker be a spot here.

Not a spot.

The sword has swung

20 Likes

:grimacing:

Decisive

Superb

Rejection decision superbly delivered - no ambivalence there. Shane’s dog ain’t gonna piss at JonSnow’s sword.

1 Like

Such a job is being done here that I honestly can’t recall who the previous adjudicator was

1 Like

@JonSnow practically is celebrity spotting adjudication at this stage.

1 Like