The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

We are game changers. We licked our wounds for one (1) day after the devastating loss to Tipperary, but were back in the Wexford Suite on the Tuesday night planning activities for 2020.

Wexford Wexford Wexford

4 Likes

I speed read that as gay pride for some reasonā€¦

1 Like

New evidence has come to hand

The sword is stayed

1 Like

Are you sure you donā€™t want to edit the post a 4th time mate? Iā€™m really hurt by what you called me in the earlier versions

1 Like

This is a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

I appreciate that you gave this such careful consideration and, as always, I respect your adjudication entirely.

1 Like

This might be some of the best adjudicating since @mullach_ide was the sheriff

2 Likes

:clap:

1 Like

Hardy Bucks star and Paddy Power schill Owen Colgan spotted on Mary Street, Dublin 1 traipsing in the the direction of Henry Street. Seemed the worst for wear after enjoying a Paddy Power sponsored jolly at the ā€œChampions League of Dartsā€.

Dressed in the usual hipster attire of loose fitting beanie hat, check shirt and baggy jeans. Not much else to report as I was on my Dublin bike rushing to catch the Limerick train at Heuston.

1 Like

Celeb: Kilkenny Supporter and Cody Worshipper ā€œUncleā€ Tom Dempsey

Where: UMHL (University Maternity Hospital Limerick)

When: Lunchtime today circa 12:30

Brief Summary: Former All Ireland Winner ā€œUncleā€ Tom Dempsey was dressed smartly for work and had a briefcase. He found a quiet corner of the reception area where he proceeded to make some phone calls. Tom has a great phone manner. He had several cordial conversations with clients, one regarding teas, coffees and croissants. I have no idea what Tom does for a living but I strongly suspect that he could be involved in the condiments trade, perhaps a rep for a coffee machine company. Regardless, Tom appeared in jovial form and seemed to be delighted to be in the Treaty City, home of his vanquished foes of 96. Perhaps Tom was also still beaming after his Kilkenny side had defeated Limerick last August.

God bless, after the big spiel.

2 Likes

Tom is on the telly and the radio, without doubt a spot.

You seem to be seething a little bit, you OK?

Not at all, I feel for you.

No. 2 is a killer alright so they say

Not a spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Not a spot

The sword has swung.

3 Likes

The big thick ignorant jennet.

1 Like

But But Butā€¦ heā€™s on telly

Heā€™s a rep of sorts. Supposed to be an alright sort to have a chat to.

Who: Radio DJ Chris Evans
Where: Olympic Stadium, Amsterdam
When: 9.20 Sunday morning
Wearing: Chris was wearing multicoloured running top, running tights and barefoot runners
With: Was with a group running the marathon in aid of dementia.
Demeanour: Chris was in great form and and posing for photographs with other participants.

4 Likes