The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

pharmaceutical rep

An absolute gent by all accounts

Live spot Lee Westwood Thai Beach Club Vilamoura Lee is with a party of 5 looking suitably relaxed after his 71 in today’s 3rd Round at the Portuguese Masters

1 Like

Live spot, all Ireland winning manager John Kiely in the Galtee View Bar Anglesboro

3 Likes

:joy: :+1:

1 Like

Is the Liam Lynch Pipe Band Anglesboro still going?

I would imagine there will be some pour today @Crutches.

Enjoy the celebrations

I spotted Dublin attacking wing back Jack McCaffrey this morning at about 9.35am. He was walking down the Howth Road towards Super Valu in Killester. He was wearing runners, navy Adidas tracksuit bottoms and a grey and yellow running/wind cheater type top. He had wireless ear phones in and was engrossed in his phone as I walked past him coming from said Super Valu. I glanced back around 20 seconds later and Jack was indeed going into the supermarket.

3 Likes

I spotted Kathryn Thomas along the route on the DCM yesterday. Past Stoneybatter, don’t know what part it was. I’m pretty sure it was her as she had no make up on her and she looked kicked in.

1 Like

You were probably hallucinating at that stage.

3 Likes

I’ve just seen Paul pogba just there now on the a6 headed south towards alderley edge. Paul was going incognito driving a white lambourghini with darkened windows, and I only saw it was him as the rumble pulled up beside me in the fast lane at the lights, and I was admiring the car.
Paul was driving like he plays these days, most sedately, and even politely pulled over a lane to allow me to pass as I eased up behind him. I didn’t overtake as the car looked absolutely splendid from behind. It was a left hand drive and, interestingly (or not), remains on French plates, leading me to doubt somewhat Paul’s loyalty to Manchester.

3 Likes

PS the car had a huge aerofoil thing, and cool brake lights which looked like a line of arrows.
From the side, it looked more like a transformer.

2 Likes

Pps I think city are at home today judging by the shenanigans around the ground. The McDonald’s was wedged at lunchtime and less pleasant than usual.

1 Like

Carabao Cup game

You had breakfast in McDonald’s today as well…

I know mate. Herself and the kids are away. It’s this or starve.

Can you operate a toaster or fire an auld bit of cereal into a bowl?

I can. I had aldi pie special selected and sweetcorn just there now. I’ll have breakfast at nero in alderley tomorrow and lunch in a restaurant or cafe. Pizza for the dinner (aldi specially selected)

Jeeves must be a right useless cunt.

1 Like

You’re eating healthier than those Huel Headbangers anyway

1 Like