The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

P45 time for Jeeves .
Maybe he goes where Mrs Flatty goes?

How long is the Mrs away for @flattythehurdler?

Will you mix it up and go to Gregg’s on Thursday?

Top spot btw

Ta mate. The car was awesome. I doubt I’ll make greggs this week. I’ll breakfast in McDonald’s on Thursday and Saturday for convenience, nero the rest. I’ll make sangwidges Thursday and Friday. She’s back Saturday afternoon with the snappers (hopefully)
Just watching eli here. It’s unsettling

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

That’s a spot

The sword has swung.

Fuck off you wanker

6 Likes

That’s a spot.

The sword has swung

You were off your head

Not a spot

The sword has swung

That’s a spot .

The sword has swung

1 Like

Who: Eamo Ryan TD, Gino Kenny TD, Senator Lynn Ruane, Vincent Browne
Where: Grogans, South William St
When: 8pm this evening until now
Details: As I entered this quartet were huddled in conclave along with an anonymous fifth. They only raised their heads to order toasties. They were in very close proximity to a trade unionist I recognized, but who doesn’t warrant a spotting. This union stalwart may have been playing a Prop Joe role, with Ryan being the Stringer character to the others being Omar. In typical leftist fashion, the group soon splintered. Ruane was in good spirits, and proceeded to indulge in general societal chat with her cohort. Browne worked the room of well wishers.

Most interestingly of all, Ryan split off to join what would appear to be a cabal of Green Party loyalists at a separate table. They were loud and liberal in their cutting criticisms of a prominent DBS rep for the Green Party. Choo choo choo indeed.

6 Likes

Vinny B surely the spot there and a nice Wire analogy

1 Like

Not spots

The sword has swung

1 Like

Live spot in Birmingham airport.

1 Like

MVG heading off home early.

Tell him we miss him. Is he heading to fowlers?

2 Likes

Who : John Bruton (former leader of our country)

When/where : A transatlantic flight back to Dublin (I’m reluctant to give specifics in case the Brute was on top secret mission to North America)

Appearance: The Brute was dressed very smart casual. Cords,blue shirt and tie.

Other info: The Brute was in economy, which probably contributed to him sitting in the wrong seat. He was apologetic when moving but muttered “its not very clear” he picked the wrong aisle seat in the middle of the plane. Easy enough mistake if you have flown business most of your life.

Not sure if he watched any movies.

2 Likes

Was he over at the hurling ?

1 Like

The only hurling he’d do is hurling himself at the feet of the royal family.

21 Likes

Boooooom…

1 Like

A pity you couldn’t stay on to report on chicken fillet roll ordering demeanor.