The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Fuck off

Fuck off

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Hunā€™raleā€¦ Graham Kavanagh :thinking: reportedly drinking pints of Bud is a spot.
Just ask yourself how many here have:

A) Heard of him.
B) Would recognise him.

1 Like

The Kav was a fucking stonecold legend Boxty.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll believe you but I must confess to having never heard of him.
Iā€™ll look him up but he appears a no-mark at this juncture.

Here he is mugging off some no mark

1 Like

Kavanagh is a definite spot in all fairness

2 Likes

That looks like the special Olympics.

Graham Kavanagh is the player Fabrizio Ravanelli could have been if he was shit at his job.

2 Likes

https://radiotoday.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/nova-colm-lucy.jpg

This cunt on the left at Taste of Dublin. Iā€™d say heā€™s a bit of a steamer.

The lad from tv3 who had the very emotional same sex wedding is also here with the spouse.

I feel for you.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Not a spot

The sword has swung

Who: Derry and Sally-Ann Clarke
When: just now
Where: Dawson St
Famous for: Owner and chef of Celtic Tiger and Michelin restaurant Lā€™Ecrivain
Wearing: Him - Long black overcoat and floral shirt. Her: black dress and overcoat. Leather knee high boots with fur trim.
Company: a doris around 30 with glasses and mouse brown hair

Derry and Sally-Ann were walking briskly up Dawson St in the direction of Stephens Green. They were in company with another female who was bitching about how a restaurant was run. Derry was of the view that a restaurantā€™s ambience and customer experience solely depends on the management that run it and him and Sally-Ann have worked hard on this over the years. They veered past Cafe en Seine and made a beeline for 37 where they were warmly greeted by the hostess at the door.

Ffs

10 Likes

I donā€™t know what to say. I feel as if Iā€™ve done a good job here, the forum knows where it stands with me. And then you see this. Iā€™ve never paid any attention to @spidey, I always felt he was too dull to concern myself with. And now I see this. @admin ban spidey for 48 hours please.

Not a spot.

The sword has swung.

Fucker.

6 Likes

There are two or three working class dubs I cant differentiate.

3 Likes