The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

He’s @Bisto lite

1 Like

Former Late Late pianist and high profile debt defaulter Frank McNamara there on Fenian Street earlier

1 Like

Was Teresa with him?

No

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Two Spots to Report

The actor that plays Eoin from Fair City on the Cork to Dublin train yesterday evening. He seemed in good spirits as he chatted with his travelling companion and a randomer in the other seat beside us.

Gavin Reilly, journalist and presenter, hurrying past the Stephens Green shopping centre. He seemed flustered.

I also spotted another well known fella but I’ve no idea who he is or what he’s famous for.

2 Likes

Another well known fella is a spot. Well done. Don’t worry about the filler stuff. You’re grand.

7 Likes

Excellent spot mate.

I was in the same room as Terry Prone on Monday. She looks as smug in real life as she does on the telly. If she smiled I’d say her face would break.

1 Like

Was there anyone else in the room?

There was

David Platts car

5 Likes

A Bentley. How gauche.

According to the hubcaps its a rolls royce.
The hubcaps, as I look at them, appear to self right so they are vertical all the time.

1 Like

Worse again. He’s literally killing the planet.

1 Like

Was there a funeral in the vicinity he was heading to play music at to put towards his debt?

1 Like

Not certain Rolls Royces have hubcaps these days

1 Like

Whatever you call the bit in the middle of the wheel.

cafe nero :roll_eyes:

Live spot

Ex Ireland international and sniffer around the wreckage of the FAI Niall Quinn

Where: ei0636 Bru to dub. Seat 5b

Wearing: well tailored dark suit and striped tie

Observations: Niall is in quite jovial spirits in the company of 2 dark haired attractive ladies. Niall gallantly has taken the hated middle seat