The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Thatā€™s a spot. Beautifully delivered.

The sword has swung

1 Like

Not a spot

The sword has swung

No one asked for your input

What the good fuck?

Live Spot: Brian Kerr
Dublin airport.
Brian was walking down towards the departure gates as I was walking on the opposite sode of the glass towards passport control. Brian looks shook

2 Likes

Iā€™d say Brian is heading to work doing a bit of co-commentary on one of todayā€™s EPL games

1 Like

Footix obsessed with epl

1 Like

Swamp-dweller obsessed with Footix

1 Like

Rugby players are not spots.
Retired rugby players defo not spots.

2 Likes

No one asked about fucking geraniums, now fuck off

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

The sword has swung. Fuck off.

Sorry Boss. I know my place.

David Myler, ex-captain of the Irish football team walking down towards Douglas from his parental home in Rochestown. I was jogging in the opposite direction (the TFK Strava clique can confirm) when I noted a tall athletic looking man walking towards me. I quickly noted the ex-pro and checked my watch to see it was 14:01. Myler was wearing black jeans and white runners, black jumper under a dark jacket. When I completed my 5 mile loop I saw Myler again with his parents waiting at the bus stop beside the Legion of Mary building in Douglas.

3 Likes

Would he not pay for a taxi?

Had a couple of thoughts on this. Thought when I saw him first he was walking down to the village as he was going pinting. The other thought is that he went for a walk due to the amount of gaming he does.

Heā€™s picking a more environmental mode of transport perhaps @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Great detail @locke

1 Like

An environmentally friendly footballer? I suppose itā€™s possibleā€¦

James Milner
There at lunchtime today in wilmslow.
James was driving the obligatory black range rover top of the range. James alit, wearing a grey hoody and brown slacks, looking relaxed, happy and fit, with a demeanour reflecting his position as a current world champion. He had a little lass with him, and held her hand as they crossed the road towards barclays bank.

15 Likes