The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

:grimacing:

1 Like

Trust your gut

Not a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Thank you.

@JonSnow - what class of a current TD counts as a celeb? A junior minister seat at a minimum or how do you class them?

Go with your gut

Grand so. Not a spot.

The sword has swung.

7 Likes

Bump

Wise

Not a spot

The sword has swung

Wanker

:smiley:

Best of luck tomorrow @JonSnow

2 Likes

Fuck off mac

8 Likes

Who: Brian Oā€™Driscoll

When and where: Grafton Street 5 minutes ago. He had a toddler boy on his shoulders. Heā€™s not too tall and he has a big flat shovel face.

2 Likes

Did you check out his arse muscles?

4 Likes

Who: Robert Sheehan
Famous for: A bit of acting, wearing a hoodie in some Irish tv show that wasnā€™t shite
Where: Main Street Portlaoise
When: Today
Wearing: multi coloured doc martens, skin tight combats colored trousers, a black bin mans jacket and a grey wife beater.
Any other information: Robert was looking homeless as he tends to, he was obviously enjoying some downtime home for the holidays and was chatting happily to one of the local theatre heads. A bit more research showed he had been in the Dunamase Theatre to give some encouragement to a local Youth Theatre Group.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say he took a cocking before but not lately.

1 Like

Yesterday I encountered convicted notorious cash delivery van robber Alan ā€œFatpussā€ Bradley in Navan Shopping Centre purchasing a reduced-price belt from McKenna Man. Alan appears to have expanded slightly since his release from prison and had a disappointed expression on his face as he paid in cash for his new brown belt.

Alan acknowledged me with a nod as I queued behind him, but may not have been aware that I was about to purchase 32ā€ dockers chinos, a size that I havenā€™t had the opportunity to purchase since 1990ā€¦

11 Likes

This will fail, had the surname been the genuine Redford, in the shithole that is Portlaoise, well then a possibility, given Redford is yet alive. The narrative, while fulsome, doesnā€™t augment the poverty of the effort.

FAILā€¦

Takes after brian thenā€¦

3 Likes