The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Former Irish International footballer and current Sky Sports EFL pundit Keith Andrews in House Restaurant Howth tonight.

3 Likes

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

Gillane in the crescent

3 Likes

Who - Sir Bob Geldof
Where - BA flight from Heathrow to Dublin
When - this afternoon circa 3pvm

Bob was in jovial form chatting to the cabin crew after boarding the plane and waiting for the queue in the aisle to disperse. He was wearing a rather ridiculous looking rusty brown corduroy newsboy hat along with a colourful scarf and dark winter coat.

Other notes - Bob is a man of the people and sat in an economy seat.

4 Likes

Fuck off out of here you cunt. Not a spot.

The sword has swung

5 Likes

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Highly unlikely that the ex-county minor will attract as much attention in the bars and restaurants of Telford as he does in Swinford. Moving to the UK will work wonders for them.

Log back onto you’re other account there you fat prick .

1 Like

Part-time Liverpool midfielder Nabby Keita having a visa issue in Terminal 1, DUB right now. Appears to be all sorted.

2 Likes

I saw Sindo mainstay Niamh Horan at lunchtime yesterday. She walking up Forbes Street coming from the direction of the river heading towards Grand Canal Dock. She was dressed in black boots, jeans and jacket and appeared to be deep in thought as we passed.

Can you support that with a reason as to why he might be in Dublin mid season? Where was he coming from? Surely if from the UK they’d be no visa issues.

How many times have you logged her now mate?

5 Likes

I believe he was in transit, possibly from Germany.

No not necessarily. The UK and Ireland don’t have the same visa set-up. It was all sorted anyway so Mr Keita was free to continue

Verging on stalking at this stage.

More than twice but less than twenty?

I reckon ye have a telepathic connection

He’s a wolf whistle away from a column.

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

Would numerous MLA’s attending a funeral in the Free State be disqualified under the “at/accessing work” ruling?.
DĂĄil deppities would be ineligible in this circumstance.

FĂłgra eile: Gerry Kelly has aged noticeably but can still work a gathering. :pint: