The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Spot

2 Likes

Not the reservoir no?

What the fuck is a swoosh?

4 Likes

Is there even any point to this at all?

There was a hosepipe ban in June. Once bitten.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about this one.

Could she have finished work, cleaned her desk, changed, had a cup of coffee, fired up her air pads and got from Dublin 4 to Dublin 2 in an hour.

Lookalike Iā€™d say.

In current pandemic traffic the answer to that is ā€œeasilyā€

2 Likes

Why would she have to get changed? She wasnā€™t working down the fields for the day.

1 Like

Donnacha Oā€™Callaghan driving his VW people carrier through Castlemartyr yesterday, family in the car too. He seemed in good form even though we were all stuck in a bit of traffic.

Rob Heffernan cycling the other way yesterday morning on the Marina, Blackrock. He gave a lovely hello to me which I recipricated.

Prepare for brickbats

A celeb is a celeb

Sheā€™d hardly be wearing these to work.

Nike

Anyway, Fagan himsef knows that RTE nomarks are not spots.

Many women in the office workplace wear similar on their stroll to the office from the bus/luas etc.

Hence my reference to ā€œgetting changedā€ā€¦

Kicking off a pair of shoes and putting on a pair of trainers? How long does that take you?

1 Like

When I worked in a pillar Irish bank that formerly had its head office on Lower Baggot Street, Iā€™d often see Ryan Tubridy jauntily heading up the road on foot towards town at any time from around 10.25am onwards when his programme finished at 9.58am or thereabouts.

I spotted him one time at the ATM in the Bank of Ireland branch on Pembroke Road at a similar time, cheerily withdrawing from his substantial funds; however I do not wish to clog the thread with spots from 5 years ago.

1 Like