The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Who is Robert Palin?

Sorry Michael.
I have no idea who Robert is either.

His name is Fagan.

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Fuck sake. This is why this thread has to carry the added cost of an adjudicator.

2 Likes

I have a solution.
“This spot is sponsored by KPMG, glossing over your accounts since 1933”

Who; Dave McIntyre - Main match commentator for Virgin Media Sport
Where: Scotch Bonnet, Malahide
When: Sunday evening shortly after 6pm

Other notes - Dave was accompanied by a blonde lady who I assume is his life partner. He was wearing a blue Farah shirt and a pair of chino shorts which were most likely very similar the pair @Fran fashioned for himself. He had one of those disposable medical face masks as opposed to a reusable one which he popped on while waiting to be seated at his table.
Scothc bonnet also appears to be doing the food for St Sylvesters GAA Club house and is doing a thriving trade

This guy?

I would not know Dave McIntrye if I was to see him.

Handy sized chap with a stubbly head of hair and a sallow complexion. His mug is often on Virgin Media or OTB twitter

:clap:

1 Like

Thanks for posting that.

Not a spot.

16 Likes

Who: Former Taoiseach Enda Kenny
Where: At a garage/car-farm machinery dealership between Islandeady and Westport
When: Today at 2:00pm approx

Other notes - I was driving into Westport in a long line of slow traffic behind some lad drawing bales. I had just commented to herself that this was Enda Kenny country when I spot the man himself. He was in yard of a garage which to all intents and purposes was a glorified haybarn with some cars and machinery outside chatting to someone, possibly the owner. The beard was gone but the hair was wild enough. He had the cut of a roaster that was doing a bit of work. He had an oversized black polo t shirt over a well worn pair of jeans. In that moment he seemed content in himself shooting the breeze with a pal and glad to be done with politics. I gave a beep and salute as I drove past and he responded with a wave in my rear view mirror.

14 Likes

Lovely detail in that logging, which I’ll give a like to. Think this is a 50/50 call though

Superb reporting, I’d be confident enough of a positive verdict.
You might triangulate your itinerary into an area that could include P. Nally, Jimmy Sloyan and ticket hunter Michelle Mulherin.

1 Like

Singer/songwriter and most importantly Offaly native Mundy down by the Harbour in Dungarvan tonight, last seen cutting up towards Lawllors hotel,

Good humouredly playing along very loudly with some wind up of a little girl that appeared to have left a Teddy/dolly or similar called Millie in a restaurant when it was clearly in the possession of one of the adults, was walking with a severe enough limp,

My expectations are low unless it is confirmed that he still lives in Offaly,
On the way home in the car we listened to July and to you I bestow (a banger)

The beep was bad enough, but a salute for that west brit kowtowing kneebending soup taking cap doffing wanker. If this gets a spot you and the moderator should be hunted from server and shore.
“Salute”.

1 Like

It was a real “speak of an ass he’s sure to pass” spot alright.

1 Like

Show some respect Nordie

I did…I didn’t call him a lickspittle