The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Lads, @Fagan_ODowd hasn’t posted in a few days. Should we be getting worried?

:eek:

Possibly sick of the whingers?

This represents a chance for you to step up to the plate. The TFKCSTPT adjudicator is possibly on vacation. Make the call, decide on outstanding efforts and confirm to the board the results. A vacuum is a dangerous precedent, we’ll worry about retrospective calls later.

Any suggestion he was breaching LOKdown regulations?

Rory Best and Rob Kearney playing a spot of golf in PJ’s back garden

1 Like

FFS sake

4 Likes

Not a spot

Live spot: Banty and Mansy seated together in Insomnia, Killester, Dublin 5. Both of them with 2 or 3 coffee cups each on the table and engaged in separate mobile phone communications. Looks like they’ve been plotting here all morning. McManus has bleached his hair slightly during lockdown. As I touch my screen, they’re just getting up to leave. There they are walking out the door now and getting into a 201 MN registered car. Banty is driving.

1 Like

Are they footballers?

You’ll be lucky…

I’m afraid not

1 Like

Who?

1 Like

You creepy bastard

2 Likes

Who:Amy Huberman

Famous for : Nation’s Sweetheart. Actor. Writer.

When: earlier this morning.

Where : Socially distanced school queue.

Demeanour: Animated. In conversation with neighbouring (Adult) members of the queue.

Appearance Eye catching. Big hair.

Attire : Dark, muted. Non-descript

Interaction : Glanced. Second confirmatory glance to rule out look-a-like and verify the spot.

7 Likes

She probably doesn’t even have a kid at the school

That seems weird

That’s a spot.

3 Likes

She posted it up on her Instagram account so you might want to reconsider that ruling.

I have reconsidered my ruling and its still a spot. Thank you for your time.

10 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd??