The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

He hasn’t quite grown out of it yet

Great spot that :+1::+1:

1 Like

Woohoo.
That caps off the day nicely.
John arrived on a battered old bike cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, sporting a large black puffer jacket over the ensemble you can see there. He sat outside amongst the largely cycling clientele. He looked cheerful and despite still sporting the guts of a Mohican, or whatever you’d call a halfway house between a Mohawk and a short back and sides, died blonde, didn’t create a scene.
He looked like he had a nice manner at the deli counter. The girls clearly had no idea he had senior iC championship medals.

2 Likes

Ok flatty you have the spot. That’s enough now.

5 Likes

It was in TSC in Wilmslow. I was in the corner having coffee with the co-owner who cant cycle cos he fell off and broke his hip.

What did he fall off?

The wagon?

A trampoline

Is that the mate who bought the pub in Southport, the boozer just missing a jacks…

No different lad.

My work took me to St Annes Park for a long walk with my child today, as my CLP booked herself in for one of those multi-hour long hair appointments.

Anyway, having strolled around for over an hour to keep him quiet/occupied, I decided to grab a late lunch in new Killester eatery, The Orange Goat (on the site of now defunct 53 Avenue, sister cafe in Ballsbridge), on my way home.

I was crossing the Howth Road when I spotted a gaudy looking, big, Mitsubishi car illegally parked diagonally across the footpath just around the corner from the cafe. It looked like it was abandoned. As I got closer, I noticed the Dublin GAA crest on it and wording about being official car partner to them etc etc.

I was briefly rooting in my pocket for my mask and when I looked back up, a cheery looking Brian Fenton was ambling towards the ugly car while carrying an Orange Goat paper bag.

I utilised my analytical and observational skills to conclude that the decorated Dublin midfielder had recklessly parked his car before popping into the Orange Goat to buy a takeaway lunch.

I didn’t engage in conversation with him to confirm my suspicion.

1 Like

You sure it wasn’t a Subaru Forrester? Or maybe he got a newer sponsored car?

1 Like

You’re not logging that, right?

It’s a big white Mitsubishi

He got a new one so. He had a sponsored Subaru last year

One of them?

Or one of them?

:+1:

That’s one way of keeping him humble I suppose

He must have said IPHEV not getting clamped.

Not a spot as it was work related but a certain high profile sports star who has previously been accused of various sexual assaults was in DUB tonight with an entourage of about 15 tracksuit wearing companions. The sports star, also in a tracksuit (grey) used the VIP section of DUB T1 and appeared in good spirits