The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I phew no idea what you mean

Bandage, we wonā€™t be allowing Brian Fenton as a spot.

2 Likes

Heā€™s working in the airport now?

Fuckin cagers

@Batigol is back at work. Thatā€™s the main thing. I was getting worried about him.

Who: Amy Huberman
known for: married to some rugger chap, and being the star of the oxymoronically named and chronically unfunny ā€œfinding joyā€ on rte
Where: my front door
when: yesterday evening
appearance: typical SoCoDu yummy; skinny jeans, uggs and body warmer. shorter than i thought but still a very attractive and smiley woman
other: Ms Huberman knocked on my door asking was this number 2a as she had to pick up an item (most of the houses on my road have names as well as the numbers). I obligingly & socially distanced showed Ms Huberman where to go for the pickup of the item she had ordered. at this point, troy came to the gate and she remarked on what a cute puppy we had

12 Likes

Fair play to you Art.

4 Likes

Spot

1 Like

Not 2A.

Noted.

Who tweeted that spot to Ms Huberman. Shame on you.

Whatā€™s this now?

you think id use the real numbers :smiley:

Patience. Itā€™s narrowing.

Iā€™d say Amy is gorgeous up close

Seriously?

Cailin Rooney is standing in front of me in cafe Nero. She had a lovely manner in the queue. Iā€™d say the ladies working have no idea she has an all Ireland.
She was in an tracksuit with those tight exercise pants, which could have been from aldis, but weā€™re probably Prada cc @TheUlteriorMotive, and black runners with DC (I think) written on them

7 Likes

Is she any relation to Coleen?

Thatā€™s her.

Fair enough so

What has she an All Ireland in?