The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

A disgusting car. On every level.

1 Like

Exactly.
In real life that car looks a lot stupider even than that. The bonnet looks bigger than the rest of it, and looks like it was found elsewhere and grafted onto the body of a Daewoo SUV.

Be fair insurance on that after a driving ban.

1 Like

That car probably cost two hundred grand or something stupid anyway.

He’s like a bould child sometimes.

You’d have no bother pulling 4/5 good yearlings to the Mart with that machine.
Be a mighty yoke beyond in Carrigallen with the muldoons gawping at it.

2 Likes

In fairness Danny, cunt and all as he may be, was one of the key players in one of the greatest sporting achievements of all time. Not sure the Leicester win actually gets as much credit as it should.

For all the talk about how an elite coterie of oligarchs and despots have ruined the game the last decade has seen Leicester and Liverpool prove that fairytales can still happen in the EPL.

2 Likes

Your an inspiration

You’re

1 Like

This is why no one likes you

3 Likes

Were you away for long this time Jon?
I just noticed that you’re back.

Who: Tommy Martin
Famous for: Virgin media soccer anchor
Where: Malahide castle coffee queue and playground
When: Today circa 4pm
Wearing: Blue bubble jacket, cargo shorts, navy new balance, sunglasses and fake tan
Company: Mrs Martin (I presume) in playground
Other notes: Tommy was a few spots ahead of me in the long coffee queue. A friendly Malahide castle staff member came out to the queue and said anyone with a mask could go inside to avoca. I strode by maskless Tommy giving it the Eamon Coughlan fist pump. As I got my coffees and slice of cheesecake and departed I saw Tommy was still in the queue buried in his phone.
Ten minutes later back in the playground I saw Tommy arrive in with what I assumed was his missus. His tan is ridiculous and definitely sunbed/tan bottle derived as Mrs Spidey pal said his legs were extra shiny for a male although she still would. He sat down on the grass hill and watched his kid play away before departing about 30 mins later.

21 Likes

Gave the like for the Eamon Coughlan reference

Look, I’m delighted you saw somebody you know from the TV, but this is the CELEB spotting thread.

Not a hope Fagan will allow this.

gave that a like for the malahide castle reference

Gave that a like for the sunbed reference

1 Like

Gave that a like for mrs Spidey’s gamey pal.

10 Likes

Gave that a like for, eh… cheesecake.

1 Like

That’s a spot.

3 Likes