The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

And a man who had a film made about him and was played by Ewan McGregor isnā€™t?
Iā€™m seething.

2 Likes

Flatty really Barings his soul here.

1 Like

Run up a slippery poll you Cunt.

I saw Game of Thrones star Liam Cunningham emerging in a car from The Orchard housing estate in Killester, Dublin 5, the other afternoon. He was wearing a baseball cap and was really crouched forward with a seemingly strong double-handed steering wheel grip and staring intently at the road as he drove.

I spotted Pat Gilroy holding court outside The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5, the other lunchtime. He was in a group of 3 or 4, all holding takeaway coffee cups, and the others appeared to be hanging on his words.

I saw Olympian and the fastest marathon runner in Ireland, Mick Clohisey, in St Anneā€™s Park the other morning. He was casually chatting to some of the Parkrun / Raheny Shamrock folk that congregate on the grass for coffee.

I saw bestselling author / podcaster / editor / mama Caroline Foran in St Anneā€™s Park Playground the other morning. She was with her other half and her child.

I saw AodhĆ”n Oā€™RiordĆ”in TD in St Anneā€™s Park Playground the other morning. He was with his daughter.

2 Likes

You are very close to needing a personal secretary.

But weā€™d never hear you blowing about it

A horrible and shocking attack.

Donnacha Oā€™Callaghan out walking with his family the other night. I think they do a loop up around Moneygourney most evenings as Iā€™ve seen them out before. The ā€˜Irelandā€™s Fittest Familyā€™ star is a very tall man.

Cunningham is a spot. The rest are not.

Not a spot.

1 Like

Intriguing call this one.

Well known rte presenter not a spot?

Yes you read it correctly. Give yourself a Pat on the back.

16 Likes

The vaccine has given you a real boost

Radio and tv personality and not a celeb spot. Ffs

Excellent adjudication here this morning. Hard truths being told

1 Like

Youā€™d know lads are fresh this morning

Whatā€™s a poll in this context?

Iā€™m just putting it down to him being hung over and up too early on the bank holiday.

We all know RTƉ no marks arenā€™t spots. Now heā€™s just handed one out to a Virgin Media unknown.

Heā€™s probably been in the job too long.

2 Likes

@Spidey top quality narrative pulled the wool over @Fagan_ODowd eyes there I feel

Itā€™s often the first sign the crown is slipping and the days of top top adjudicating are coming to an end.

2 Likes