The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

You’re like Leitrim footballers in this thread of late - bouncing balls off the crossbar and failing to convert the rebound. You need to work harder at it, the off-chance sighting of a random no-mark at the coffee shop or spotting a Junior B corner back sloping into the offie ain’t gonna cut it any more. O’Dowd has fairly cleaned your clock and it’ll take a monumental spot to get back on track.
You’re a grafter but you need a real celeb, wan of them Gallagher lads (pissed would be a bonus) or oul’ Redsnot Alex would swiftly restore your credibility. The Cork traitor should be well within your realm and would be an absolute Corker… Draw up a list of cast-iron celebrities and alert Matty and a reliable team for the legwork, these lads aren’t waltzing around the Nag’s Head type outlets.
Planning required I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Ryan Giggs clawing at a Greggs female employee can only save this
OR
Tommy Martin queuing for a costa coffee in a pair of shorts with shiny legs

What did you Google to throw up a pic of him? ‘lithe Black lad who plays football’

Is researching a spot, searching for a spot and then finding a spot, really a spot?

Fagan is far too shrewd for that type of carry on.

1 Like

I’m more the “Ideas Guy” here. The ramifications will resolve themselves. The bar is like Easter, a moveable feast. You’d nearly want to see Dara O’Sé fishing off the pier in Ventry to have any hope.
The unknown soccerballer was doomed at the Who? stage.

1 Like

A spot needs a bit of personality and I always find you’ll get minimum 10 likes if you can display something new or human on the celeb previously unknown aka Tommy Martin shiny legs or Jimmy from fair city collecting chicken salt at a NYC pub or Marcel desailly looking to break 50s into 10s for the strip club. The human element is key

3 Likes

Man Utd squad. It was either manyoo city Liverpool or Everton, in that order by and large.

The Wee Daniel homeward bound after 5 months in Tenerife…

21 Likes

Spot

1 Like

you should lose half a spot for not including a pic of @Batigol pretending not to know who daniel was when he presented his passport

Will laugh if he pitches up on the finall late late to discuss how he has handled lockdown in Ireland

Like Brolly pontificating at the start of lockdown before it was revealed he was one of the Cheltenham traitors.

2 Likes

Sensational spot

1 Like

Super work. Almost worth the risk of having you back in the country

Are you an air hostess Lionel?

1 Like

Watch and learn @flattythehurdler

1 Like

I hope Marta Valencia realises she was seated next to greatness.

The picture of his name on the manifest you absolute lunatic :joy:

1 Like

For the right type of money I can be

1 Like

Duuuuurty…