The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Itā€™s only 10.34 in Letterkenny.

8 Likes

Booooom!

1 Like

more like minus

Who? Amad Diallo
Famous for? Playing for manyoo
When? 1815 there this evening
Where? A carpark in Wilmslow
I was exiting the carpark when the obligatory 20 reg black range rover pulled in at the side, and the road side door opened and out hopped a lithe looking lad in a tracksuit who looked every inch the footballer, though not especially tall.
I slowed and waved him across. He gave me a cheery grin, crossed in front of me and went into an office building. He had another lad with him who didnā€™t look like a footballer.
In truth, to throw a bit of a spanner in the works, the range rover, bearing and age was a footballer dead giveaway, but I had to Google him as I didnā€™t recognize him, and have never heard of him, but heā€™s a man u player.
He seemed a pleasant sort.
Chance of spot 5/10.

Not a spot.

Who?

Manchester United paid ā‚¬40 million for him.

Actually rings a bell this.

Iā€™m not sure of the criteria but 40 million is surely a spot.
Ps Iā€™d never heard of him either

The Utd Footix crew have been hyping him up. Heā€™s the new Dawson Van Der Beek. I donā€™t want to wait for my life to be over

Heā€™ll be a spot wan day.

1 Like

Absolutely. I thought @Fagan_ODowd would give it, but you canā€™t argue with the king.

1 Like

Rafal Majka passed me out on his bike last Saturday but you wouldnā€™t see me claiming it as a spot.

Iā€™d consider that a spot but I think itā€™s more niche than some 18 year old 40m Man Utd player.

Thatā€™s because he was working.

2 Likes

Not really. Looked effortless to him.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it was

You know those lads that pass you out and it doesnā€™t look like they are even pedalling?

I know them all too well.

1 Like

They always look like predators and then you see them later having a coffee and theyā€™re five foot six and malnourished.