The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

The amount they raise at those dinners is no laughing matter. Like yer man.

3 Likes

I saw a picture some fella posted up on twitter of him with his Dad and his son on a beach in Wexford, seemed to be back visiting family, and he was wearing a lovely pair of cargo type shorts that go down past his knees.

Very interesting indeed.

I saw a picture along those lines myself, but the shorts were ABOVE the knee.

Something like these attractive Wexford GAA cargo shorts.

1 Like

The rain has cleared up in Killester?

1 Like

See name of thread

Did that drink come with a free tampon?

2 Likes

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

I saw that and the screenshot of the one holding the Israeli flag. I think if you had kept your powder dry for a couple of days I might have considered awarding the spot given the coverage he has received since. But at the time of posting he was not a spot. And I have no authority to retroactively undo a spot/not a spot decision.

7 Likes

Now that’s what I call adjudication.

1 Like

Yer man does uncle nephew characters that are the best comedy of that genre since early dunbelievables. Beautifully observed

The nephew one in fairness is good “yeah” “no” etc

That’s fair enough. It’s far more manly to stand by your initial statement, however controversial, than go snivelling and apologising like basil Fawlty later.

Who?
Emma O Reilly
Famous for?
Lance Armstrong
When?
Today there Costa coffee Wilmslow.
Emma actually sat at the next table and had a lengthy and happy looking conversation with a nondescript man.
She looks well, tanned, hair done, and seemed a thoroughly nice lady as they discussed business.
I overheard her cheerfully telling him about when a 75 year old close family member died, she had to ring their probation officer to tell him/her he wouldn’t be attending court. The probation officer said what a nice man he was, and attended the funeral.
Chances of spot 6/10

1 Like

youve missed the most important descriptor

She looked like she bathes regularly so most lads here would need a JCB etc etc.

2 Likes

Are you doing this on purpose now?

The “She’d definitely get it” yardstick? Hmmm a grave omission in fairness.

Spot chance reduced to 3/10.

1 Like

Spot.

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd two rhubarb gins in of a Friday evening throws @flattythehurdler a bone

:clap::clap:

3 Likes

Nah, Emma is a certain spot