The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Who is she?

Someone who rubbed lance armstrong up the wrong way

And sheā€™s famous for that??

She got a book and a LLS appearance out of it

Sake Flatty

She looks like arts top photo above at present.

Tipperary, are you listening Tipperary? Your boy took a hell of a beating.

@flattythehurdler has been at the 700Ā£ a bottle sherry

First pints in a pub in a year. Too giddy to take a photo.

7 Likes

:smiley: ā€¦

Who: Hammy Dawson
Where: The Irish Market in Limerick
Famous for: Famous limerick GAA supporter known for standing outside the stadiums limerick play in during the pandemic. Also more recently the victim of some sharp practice by a UK travel company who refuse to refund him for a holiday which he bought through a Facebook ad.
Demeanor: Hammy looked determined. He looked like he wonā€™t be stopped from supporting Limerick or from getting his refund
Attire: Hammy was dressed as to be expected in a limerick top. One of the navy polo types.
Other: Hammy was swamped by well wishers everywhere he went.

Munster, Ireland and Lions player Conor Murray was in the market as well, but no one cared

8 Likes

Iā€™m not going to dignify this with an adjudication.

27 Likes

You should ban the cunt from the thread in all fairness.

1 Like

The unravelling of the Limerick lads continues - they just want to be loved.

1 Like

You sure thatā€™s not 9/11 hero Steve Buscemi?

I exchanged brief pleasantries with Damien Dempsey in St Anneā€™s Park this afternoon. As per my pandemic routine, I logged off at 3pm to bring my boy for a stroll in the park. We were caught in a heavy shower along the main avenue shortly after and took shelter under the trees. We emerged after 5 minutes or so when the rain stopped and I spotted Damo striding towards us. He looked like a man that had checked his weather app on his phone earlier today. He was wearing wet gear and moving purposefully along the near deserted avenue. I said hello to him as we passed and he replied in kind. I proceeded to Oliveā€™s Tea Room for a coffee before looping back up the main avenue. It was there that we met Damo again, each of us going in the opposite direction to earlier. On this occasion, we greeted each other with a salute and a nod.

7 Likes

Spot.

1 Like

A great man.

And Damoā€™s not bad either

Very needy

Itā€™s all good