The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

They defo had a house down there at one stage ā€¦

Chance to rack up a few spots for any lads on here who could pass as Danny De Vito

cc @Bandage

Who? Ashley Barnes
Famous for? EPL striker with Sean Dyches Burnley.
Where? Altrincham just there this evening.
Ashley was a thoroughly nice man.
He was dressed casually in white hoody and jeans.
Ashley is one big motherfucker. He informed me that he was a thoroughly nasty bastard on a pitch, and would do whatever it took to rile a defender.
He said this was completely wasted on VVD, who is the best defender he has ever played against, is strong as a bull, and can play it any way you want.
His favourite place to play is OT, but the best atmosphere is Anfield when they start singing.
Ashley and his wife were lovely.
He said Sean dyche is a great man. Allows them to enjoy themselves.

28 Likes

The Austrian footballer?

Your petty jealousy demeans you.

Huh? Pretty sure he has played for Austria

The Interior Minister rejected his application for citizenship.

1 Like

Youā€™re trying to subconsciously bias the judge jury and executioner here. I know heā€™s above this kind of thing.

Phenomenal spot

1 Like

Where did you bump into him in Altrincham?

Specsaversā€¦Bazoom!!!

Stamford arms

@Fagan_ODowd , any chance of an adjudication. I donā€™t want to sway your judgement, but I informed Ashley and his lovely wife that Iā€™d be seeking one, and Iā€™d forward the results. I told him I posted Diallo and was told to sling my hook. Heā€™s barely slept since Iā€™d imagine.

Thatā€™s a spot.

6 Likes

@flattythehurdler is the Ivana Bacik of the celebspotting thread.

You make it look so effortless mr fagan, truly inspirational. If you ever decide to establish an apprenticeship programme Iā€™d definitely like to sign up.

Thereā€™s years of practice gone into making it look that effortless, bucko.

1 Like

https://media.istockphoto.com/videos/ducks-feet-seen-from-underwater-paddling-against-current-video-id163225935

Canā€™t teach it, truth told.