The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I met Zumo from Fair City in The Boudhran a few years ago, but you canā€™t be logging these kind of spots on holidays.

1 Like

And did Zumo log the spot or what ?

1 Like

No he had it removed from his face soon after.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

What are you suggesting pal?

external-content.duckduckgo.com

Not a massive celebrity per se, but MDMA, former footballer of the year, just walked into a t-shirt shop here in Split, Croatia. Wearing a vest and shorts. Dour demeanour. Asked for a shirt. Fella didnā€™t have it. Walked out.

1 Like

Not a massive celebrity per se,

i think you have oversold it a bit there mate

7 Likes

He could have left it there

1 Like

Did you get the main point thoughā€¦ Heā€™s taking a little down time, in Split no less.

Thereā€™s a few posters here who are really starting to waste @Fagan_ODowdā€™s time. I donā€™t know how he does it.

2 Likes

Offfftttt.

Thatā€™s some clamping.

1 Like

cc @Fagan_ODowd

Ban this cunt pls. Thanks

When you donā€™t make up the story youā€™ve to settle for a much more minor celebrity

Who? Paul Pogba
When? Just there a few days ago.
Circumstances? I nearly ran the cunt over.
I was pootling** through Alderley Edge running late at about 0845 when out from between two cars attempting to cross the road came Paul. Dressed in Ubiquitous all black, black tracksuit pants and black hoody with the hood up which looked odd as he has a decent mound of hair on the top of his head.
He saw a gap in the traffic and started to cross, but didnā€™t see me on my motorbike. I served to avoid him, thought ā€œfuuuck,ā€ and then ā€œfuck me, that was Paul Pogbaā€. I only got a quick look, but heā€™s younger looking in the flesh than on telly. I turned round for a double take, as you would, then turned back and had to slam on the brakes as I nearly hit a right turning 4x4 in front.
After I got over the shock, I was glad not to have to ring my insurance company and tell them I had just run over Paul Pogba.

** Not pootling

47 Likes

Thatā€™s a spot.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been in Dublin on a Tuesday and in America on a Wednesday. And I fly commercial airlines.

How is this a spot and ex Forest and West Brom legend Andy Johnson wasnā€™t?

1 Like

Who?

The return of the King