The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Who : Richard Crowley

Notable for : his work as a journalist & presenter with RTE

Where : wandering about the Main Street in Cashel earlier today with his partner & son

Attire : smart casual combo on slacks/chinos with a navy padded jacket

Actions : Richard ambled in & out of Mikey Ryans establishment & into the Kilkenny store

Richard is in good shape and his missus is a looker too.

The End.

2 Likes

Spot.

2 Likes

Is the Mrs the former RTE journalist Aoife Kavanagh

Aoife that cost us all €2million because she told lies about a priest? Is RC still with her?

2 Likes

She ended up reading the news on South East Radio.

What’s Crowley doing these days?

Who : Vincent Browne

Where : Wandering about Dun Laoighaire in a few places over the past hour.

Attire : Wearing a long black crombie coat, jeans and hiking boots.

Actions: He was walking around with his head down in a downbeat manner. He hadn’t been at a barber in a while and his hair was very disheveled.

I bade him a cheery “Howya Vincent”. He looked up with me with disdain and almost a scowl. I don’t know if it was due to three small poxes running amuck on the footpath stalling him or the fact I’m a Tipp roaster.

19 Likes

Spot.

1 Like

Seriously prompt and officious adjudication.

Michael Carrick
Just there yesterday morning.
I was heading up towards the top of Alderley Edge on a side road on my motorbike, when around the corner of the cucumber frame, who should I meet, but Michael Carrick.
Michael was out for a jog wearing black leggings, black shorts and a black long sleeve with an orange hi Vis vest over the top, and a wooly hat.
Judging from his direction, I think he was probably nearing the end of a hilly 6mile loop including Swiss hill which is steep.
He looked fit and comfortable.
I nodded in solidarity with a fellow runner, but he didn’t acknowledge this, though he probably didn’t notice.
It was about 845 am, suggesting Michael has time on his hands.

10 Likes

Spot

2 Likes

George Foreman.
Enough said.

3 Likes

Photo evidence and all flatty. There’s no disputing that anyway.

2 Likes

Inconclusive

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd is going to give him a grilling you feel

8 Likes

vinny normally has a wry smile on his face any time i see him around here

You should go and give him a grilling

There’s a Ballinamore legend, the late Thomas Galligan here in the meatpacking district of NYC in the late 60’s. He always told us the lad beside him was Ike Turner.

1 Like

index

1 Like

Ike an’t believe ye fell for that one boxty

1 Like